Stinc Team not rockin wit Remble.

MIC Que

Pro
Daps
Reppin
7200 DM[V]

Wonder how this gone effect his career if he loses the stinc team fanbase tho I’m sure he done gained his own separate fans from tik tok and being signed to a major .

Kalut

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Touchable Freestyle been on heavy rotation in my whip…..Duffy and Peso been droppin back to back blaps…they finally stepped it up choosing beats too

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
*Young Bull, Member of Stinc Team , beefing with Remble .

hate when people try to indict the whole crew at first

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows

Wonder how this gone effect his career if he loses the stinc team fanbase tho I’m sure he done gained his own separate fans from tik tok and being signed to a major .

Remble is one of my favorite newer artists, but honestly the Stinc Team affiliation played no part in me liking him. I did hear about him by being suggested a song with him and Drakeo but it was his charisma that made me seek out more. Outside of Cali, I don’t know how much the affiliation matters to people. Now Remble may be his own downfall cause he doesn’t seem to put himself out there much.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Seemed like shyt was off even from the Drakeo No Jumper interview but then again Breh was leaned up most of the time.

I thought the Touchable freestyle had subs in it too but then again I just tapped into the whole wave. On top of that nikkas coulda jus did a remix and added the verse like they did with Ruth Chris

Also seen the article that said he got texts from when the shyt at the Festival went down and it ain't sound like Stinc Team nikkas was hittin em, plus him not being there with em...

MIC Que

Pro
Daps
Reppin
7200 DM[V]
*Young Bull, Member of Stinc Team , beefing with Remble .

hate when people try to indict the whole crew at first
The 2 newest members of the Stincs (OTM) the ones that called Remble out and Remble said he not fw nobody who fw them. Ralfy def fukks wit them and fr I don’t think any of the Stincs follow Remble anymore but I could be wrong :yeshrug:

MIC Que

Pro
Daps
Reppin
7200 DM[V]
Remble is one of my favorite newer artists, but honestly the Stinc Team affiliation played no part in me liking him. I did hear about him by being suggested a song with him and Drakeo but it was his charisma that made me seek out more. Outside of Cali, I don’t know how much the affiliation matters to people. Now Remble may be his own downfall cause he doesn’t seem to put himself out there much.
Yeaaa def part of what I was tryna say in the OP. He definitely picked up his own fans but like you said he’s going to have to put himself out there more whereas I feel like the stincs got a diehard core fanbase that he could’ve ate off if everything ain’t turn out well with the major label shyt.

MIC Que

Pro
Daps
Reppin
7200 DM[V]
Seemed like shyt was off even from the Drakeo No Jumper interview but then again Breh was leaned up most of the time.

I thought the Touchable freestyle had subs in it too but then again I just tapped into the whole wave. On top of that nikkas coulda jus did a remix and added the verse like they did with Ruth Chris

Also seen the article that said he got texts from when the shyt at the Festival went down and it ain't sound like Stinc Team nikkas was hittin em, plus him not being there with em...

Definitely sum seemed off for a minute shyt just coming to light .

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
remble did some hoe shyt before Drakeo died and Drakeo spoke on it on No jumper but aint really go in... Drakeo did him a favor and jumped on that "ruth chris" track on GP because he liked remble sound and remble was leading on like he wanted to sign to drakeo only to use drakeo's clout to get that ruth chris track millions of views (one of first songs and videos drakeo dropped fresh out) and then signed with a major.

Basically used Drakeo and the stinc team affliation to get street credit in LA as he is from San pedro

suburb white boys love his flow though because he annunciate all his words so he might be ok