Stone Cold runnin' the fade on JR& Michael Cole in '01 Appreciation

White City Black

Weed, Rocks, Blow
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
When they beat shyt out of Lita :wow:

When I first came across the video a few years back...I wasn’t really following WWE during Austin’s heel era or the Power Trip shyt...I was legit :picard:

It was like the r*pe scene in Irreversible, on some prolonged shyt. Not like one stunner and it’s a wrap...Austin AND Haitch stayed whopping her ass :wow:

Dare I ask...did they scrub it from the Network? :mjlol:

OmegaK2099

I do wut it do
Daps
That is revisionist as fukk, because there were plenty of times where Stone Cold was booed out of the building. Let's not pretend like he was treated like Hollywood Rock during his heel run. Fans wanted to see Taker, Kane, and the Hardy Boyz beat them up. The heel run lost steam shortly after joining the Alliance.
I mean the heel turn happened while everyone still loved him, so it was hard for the crowd to turn against him. How did you not find him goofy as a heel? That's the perfect example of them putting short term comedy first over other things. He's even stated on his podcast that while it was his idea to turn heel he would go back in a heartbeat and make sure that it never happened. Ill admit there is some good that came out of it, with him being a heel It granted him the opportunity to help out newer stars get over and his ringwork was at an all time high. But yeah looking back, that was not a good time.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
The Michael Cole beating still stands as one of the all time great beatdowns in history
Left that man looking like a rape victim
Beat his ass and Had Quotables for days:russ:

But OP dont forget 2001 was a great year for Austin fading cats
Tazz a caught a mean(and hilarious) ass whipping as well when he tried to get buck and stand up for Cole:mjlol:

Get yur skinny city slicker ass up them stairs!:pachaha:
Heel Austin was the shyt, fukk what ya heard:pachaha: