Stone Cold Steve Austin open to Wrestlemania 32

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
During a recent interview with PWTorch, WWE Hall Of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin spoke about the possibility of returning to the ring for one more match at either WrestleMania 31 in Santa Clara, California, or WrestleMania 32 in Dallas, Texas.

"I'll reserve my right to if I want to have another match down the road - say, like, Dallas, Texas is going to be (WrestleMania) 32," said Austin. "Now, 31 is right down the road from me. That could be doable, but I don't see it happening. Now, Dallas, that could be very special going back to Texas for 32."

Austin concluded, "They're going to need a loaded card to fill that house. So, I'll reserve my right. But, am I pushing, pandering, selling, promoting? Nothing."

I don't see him ever wrestling again after his explanations on his podcast because he seems like he got the in ring itch out of his blood but I'd be a damn liar if I said I wouldn't be excited if he did have a last one in Texas with the right guy

Daps
Didn't Austin retire cause if he took one bad bump on his neck again, he could get paralyzed like he did against Owen?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
The new generation wouldn't be as receptive as we think they would be. I bet cha they wouldn't mark out like THAT

Any WM crowd would go absolutely insane. Younger gen may be more receptive than you think due to video games etc. Either way, any WM crowd anywhere would mark out and I doubt he'd be in a Raw/Smackdown program much.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
His body underwent shock before a match 11 years ago. I can't even imagine his body getting through a full match in his 50s.