Stone Cold stuffed in the shower like
full

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Austin is the GOAT :wow:

His match with the Fly was fukking amazing too. Specially the follow up interview he did with "Stone Cold"

shyt went like:

Stone Cold: Wait a minute, YOU are gonna start breaking down what's going on in WWE and TNA? :mjpls:

Austin: Yeah. Don't you think it's a good idea?

Stone Cold: You don't really wanna know what I think, do ya? :mjpls: How about I grab that guitar and wrap that motherfukker around your head?

Austin: Man, can't you see I'm addressing the listeners and not you? Know what? You've kinda meddled me for about the last time motherfukker. You are one 3 feet away don't think that I wont reach over and slap the fukk out of you!

Stone Cold: Oh, you are gonna slap the fukk outta me? :mjpls: You better ask Stone Cold another question before I get mad and start commencing whooping that ass!

Austin: :whoa: Aight relax Stone Cold. I'm not backing away from you but you wanna answer a couple of questions so here we go...oh, this is actually a question for me

Dear Steve, what went wrong with your match with Mr. Fly?

*Austin explains what happened*

Stone Cold: Wait a minute, you got your ass whipped by a fly? :what: How much does a god damn fly weight? 5 grs? You got your ass beat by a fly??

Austin: Well no, I was working his wing - I thought I had picked the right body part cause if I took his wing I could took away his mobility - I had him right were I wanted him and then the ref took a bump and Superfly Jimmy Snuka, who I didn't even know he was in town, hit me in the head with a coconut and knocked my ass out and Mr. Fly pinned me 1,2,3.

Stone Cold: You got beat by a fly? Is there gonna be a rematch with said Fly? :mjpls:

Austin: Yeah I've been trying to set up a rematch for some time. Have been calling promoters. I wanna seek revenge and redeem myself as a wrestler and a man. But then again, I wasn't counting on Jimmy Snuka hitting me in the head with a coconut.

Stone Cold: You didn't know Superfly Jimmy Snuka likes to hit people in the head with a coconut? :mjpls:

:laff: :laff:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Austin is the GOAT :wow:

His match with the Fly was fukking amazing too. Specially the follow up interview he did with "Stone Cold"

shyt went like:

Stone Cold: Wait a minute, YOU are gonna start breaking down what's going on in WWE and TNA? :mjpls:

Austin: Yeah. Don't you think it's a good idea?

Stone Cold: You don't really wanna know what I think, do ya? :mjpls: How about I grab that guitar and wrap that motherfukker around your head?

Austin: Man, can't you see I'm addressing the listeners and not you? Know what? You've kinda meddled me for about the last time motherfukker. You are one 3 feet away don't think that I wont reach over and slap the fukk out of you!

Stone Cold: Oh, you are gonna slap the fukk outta me? :mjpls: You better ask Stone Cold another question before I get mad and start commencing whooping that ass!

Austin: :whoa: Aight relax Stone Cold. I'm not backing away from you but you wanna answer a couple of questions so here we go...oh, this is actually a question for me

Dear Steve, what went wrong with your match with Mr. Fly?

*Austin explains what happened*

Stone Cold: Wait a minute, you got your ass whipped by a fly? :what: How much does a god damn fly weight? 5 grs? You got your ass beat by a fly??

Austin: Well no, I was working his wing - I thought I had picked the right body part cause if I took his wing I could took away his mobility - I had him right were I wanted him and then the ref took a bump and Superfly Jimmy Snuka, who I didn't even know he was in town, hit me in the head with a coconut and knocked my ass out and Mr. Fly pinned me 1,2,3.

Stone Cold: You got beat by a fly? Is there gonna be a rematch with said Fly? :mjpls:

Austin: Yeah I've been trying to set up a rematch for some time. Have been calling promoters. I wanna seek revenge and redeem myself as a wrestler and a man. But then again, I wasn't counting on Jimmy Snuka hitting me in the head with a coconut.

Stone Cold: You didn't know Superfly Jimmy Snuka likes to hit people in the head with a coconut? :mjpls:

:laff: :laff:
RECEIVE NUMEROUS CONCUSSIONS AND BE TOO PROUD TO SEEK PSYCHIATRIC HELP, BREHS!:francis: