“Stop giving awards to 49 year old nikkas “ Gillie Da the kid ….. also goes in on killer Mike

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
Gillie always has been on some bullshyt about this.. I can’t watch that nikka buck his eyes & scream nonsense into mics & cameras no more, Brehs.. I’ma let him go off & be a hateful young old nikka over there.. :camby:

Daps
The amount of people who listened to killer Mike’s album could all fit in a pool hall. They really just give sympathy awards :heh:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
Two things:

1st have you seen the ages of the other nominees?

Travis Scott was nominated and he’s 32

Nas - 50
Drake 37, 21 Savage -31
Metro Boomin - 30

Not a single person in their 20’s was even nominated for album of the year.

Then if you make a statement like this what album should have been nominated from younger artists?
Facts. No one under 30 deserved a nomination. 30 and up are carrying the genre:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two things:

1st have you seen the ages of the other nominees?

Travis Scott was nominated and he’s 32

Nas - 50
Drake 37, 21 Savage -31
Metro Boomin - 30

Not a single person in their 20’s was even nominated for album of the year.

Then if you make a statement like this what album should have been nominated from younger artists?
imagine telling a rock or country or jazz or classical artist that they're too old to win a Grammy....

think about that for a second.....

only one genra of music would someone dumb enough to say some shyt like that: hip hop

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
How come when you get older all you're supposed to listen to is 20 year olds tell you about life? What are they going to tell you that you don't already know? Why is it always a problem when you see someone grow and expand their views?

I don't like how everybody wants you to listen what they want you to. We're supposed to see the bridge between young to mature, it helps you plan for the future and see past the traps in life. Hip Hop has put in its time that it can be more than just party music and music for kids

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Gillie has been in the music industry for years and never bothered to learn how Grammy Voting works.

Anyone who has dropped an album can become a member of the recording academy and vote. The problem with the Grammy's is the same problem black people have with government and elections. They're too cool to actually become a part of the process and vote.

Gillie could have been a voting member of these awards all these years, I guarantee you he hasn't.

Many of the people who win these awards campaign like an election. Younger hip hop artists aren't doing that unless they have the backing of an Interscope or some shyt.