Stop in Philly, Order Cheesesteaks, and Eat Embiid Fast - Official New York Knicks/Philadelphia 76ers First Round Thread [UPDATE: 76ers = #Taped]

Who you got?

• Knicks in 4

• Knicks in 5

• Knicks in 6

• Knicks in 7

• 76ers in 4

• 76ers in 5

• 76ers in 6

• 76ers in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
One positive I see for the Knicks is that their identity is the Sixers' weakness at times. Hustle, rebounding, physical. Sixers are more talented but they go through stretches where they lack alot of effort

Sixers are more talented offensively easily. But the Knicks are like 29th in pace. They do have a possibility to slow the game down and make it a physical series and Embiid's and Maxey's ppg averages might dip against them. And the Knicks have the better point guard who can execute down the stretch

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I'm going Knicks in 7.

I think this will be a very back-and-forth type of series and I feel like both teams are pretty much equal.

I don't think Embiid, especially hobbled gives the Sixers that much of an edge over New York. I think the reason some people are picking Philly is due to the belief that Joel will revert to his early season form but I think after that injury we're not going to see that same Embiid until next season as I think he'll be playing it a bit safe for now.

The key player for the Sixers isn't Embiid but rather Maxey...after Harden departed we've seen him take off and be that definitive #2 option (#1 when Joel was out) so now we're going to see what he's made of because the last two postseasons he was in Harden's shadow.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
One positive I see for the Knicks is that their identity is the Sixers' weakness at times. Hustle, rebounding, physical. Sixers are more talented but they go through stretches where they lack alot of effort

Sixers are more talented offensively easily. But the Knicks are like 29th in pace. They do have a possibility to slow the game down and make it a physical series and Embiid's and Maxey's ppg averages might dip against them. And the Knicks have the better point guard who can execute down the stretch
Has plagued us for years

And closing games in crunch time

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Tobias Harris…we are watching you dawg. Don’t play like a fukking hoe or you will get benched again