Stop Lusting on IG Thots MasterClass Pt. 3: Flat Stomachs & Small Waists

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by xXOGLEGENDXx, Aug 4, 2020.

1. xXOGLEGENDXx

xXOGLEGENDXx Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

Part One: The Low Angle (https://www.thecoli.com/threads/stop-lusting-on-ig-thots-masterclass-pt-1-the-low-angle.796585/)
    Part Two: Manufactured Hips (https://www.thecoli.com/threads/stop-lusting-on-ig-thots-masterclass-pt-2-manufactured-hips.796667/)
    Part Four: The Split Stance (https://www.thecoli.com/threads/stop-lusting-on-ig-thots-masterclass-pt-4-the-split-stance.798020/)
    Part Five: The Pancake (https://www.thecoli.com/threads/stop-lusting-on-ig-thots-masterclass-pt-5-the-pancake.798372/)
    Part Six: The Cuff (https://www.thecoli.com/threads/stop-lusting-on-ig-thots-masterclass-pt-6-the-cuff.798909/)
    Part Seven: Identify Photoshop (https://www.thecoli.com/threads/stop-lusting-on-ig-thots-masterclass-pt-7-identify-photoshop.799411/)
    Part Eight: The Push Out (https://www.thecoli.com/threads/stop-lusting-on-ig-thots-masterclass-pt-8-the-push-out.800084/)
    Part Nine: The Fake Camel Toe (https://www.thecoli.com/threads/stop-lusting-on-ig-thots-masterclass-pt-9-the-fake-camel-toe.800554/)
    Part Ten: Spotting Surgery (https://www.thecoli.com/threads/stop-lusting-on-ig-thots-masterclass-pt-10-spotting-surgery.801071/)

Today we will discuss a very common knowledge topic, Flat Stomachs & Small Waists. This will be a relatively simple and short lecture as this is one of the oldest methods of photo taking and should be very obvious to most.

Let's begin

Flat Stomachs & Small Waists

[​IMG]

Since the beginning of time women have always come up with new ways to hide their guts and shrink their waists. Just all the other lectures, angles, lighting, suction and contortion are the main ingredients to pulling this off.

The most common way to flatten your stomach is to suck it in. The issue is sucking too much. The human body, naturally, can only really display two types of stomachs. A flat, level stomach or a protruding one. A clear give away that a woman is sucking in her stomach is to look at her lower rib cage. You can't suck in bones. If her rib cage is protruding out further than her stomach, she is clearly sucking in her gut.

[​IMG]

The human body does not take any shortcuts. If you have excess fat on your arms, face, legs, and chest; then unless you have surgery, your stomach is not exempt.

Another way to disguise a stomach is to stretch in any opposite direction of gravity. A woman can stretch to the side or backwards to pull on any excess fat away from her lower torso to give a leaner and longer appearance.

[​IMG]

Examples

For example.
    This chick is leaning to the side, stretching backwards while also sucking in her stomach as you can see her bottom ribs protruding. This allows her stomach to flatten out, but you can still notice her gut line towards the bottom.

[​IMG]

But from a different angle her stomach looks a little different. Not bad, but different

[​IMG]

Here is another example of a chick actually showcasing the difference. It may be a little extreme, but it makes the point clear. She is sucking in and stretching backwards.

[​IMG]

As for the smaller waists, this is a continuation from lecture #2. The most common way to fool the viewer into thinking her waist is smaller is by hiding and/or moving it. High waisted panties and jeans automatically change the view of the waist because if you remember, it creates the illusion that the waist/hips are higher than they really are. It converts love handles into hips which helps sell the image of a flatter stomach and smaller waist line. Your natural waist/pant line is the widest part of your body. If moved up, it automatically appears smaller.

Immediately when you see this, your eyes register the white arrow as her waist. But in reality it is somewhere at the red arrow. This high waisted skirt has "moved" her waist higher and narrower than what it really is.

[​IMG]

This isn't much wrong with this technique since everyone uses it, even dudes suck in their gut, but just understand when it's being used and if it is extreme or not.

*Note From @Mr Rager *
    A lack of visible abdominal muscles is a clear indicator as well.

In conclusion a flatter stomach is achieved by suction and stretching. Sucking in a gut and leaning backwards will move the fat around. And protruding ribs are a clear sign. And smaller waists are achieved by moving them upwards with high waisted bottoms. Hope you learned something.

Our next lecture will be on achieving a more round and plump butt using The Split Stance

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
  2. BigMan

BigMan Veteran

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $344900.00

yall weird

bnew, Envy, b̶a̶'̶a̶l̶ and 13 others dapped this.
  3. Koli_Kat

Koli_Kat All Star Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Met the second to last chick at a party.... Feminist and fat acceptance x1000. Got the digits , never called her. I don't date feminists

4. Mr Rager

Mr Rager Leader of the Delinquents Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Philly
    Coli Cash:
    $120222.00

*raises hand*

Could we also consider a lack of visible abdominal muscles an indicator of displaced flab, or is that not always the case?

5. xXOGLEGENDXx

xXOGLEGENDXx Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

That is a great and correct observation.
    Note will be added

6. NoirPyroPanther

NoirPyroPanther All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

:ehh:Another classic

:feedme:Waiting for the next lesson

7. I'm Blackman

I'm Blackman Prep time > Everything Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, Alabama)
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

I approve of these master classes. I'd still smash these broads into infinity and beyond... But they liars. :ehh:. Keep the series coming. That next to the last 2 pics is wild.

8. Black Nate Grey

Black Nate Grey The God Emperor of Mankind

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    The Power Cosmic
    Coli Cash:
    $158693.43

I actually appreciate these threads Greg. They are really informative.

I would never admonish anybody who do these things, it’s just good to know. Helps me keep myself grounded in terms of valuing a woman’s appearance. I really should stop lusting after IG thots, creates completely unrealistic expectations. Though at the same time I don’t gas “average” girls either, which is good in it’s own way I suppose. Need to strike a balance.

Do you happen to have anything on how they manipulate the face or are you going to get to that after you are done with the body?

BillyTheWho, fillerguy, Peak and 9 others dapped this.
  9. BlackMajik

BlackMajik Behind Enemy Lines

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Guns&Butter
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Hoe Science:wow:

10. MR. SNIFLES

MR. SNIFLES **** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    THUNDER BUDDIES
    Coli Cash:
    $291230.00

THESE THREADS ARE FUNNY. KEEP IT COMING.

11. broller

broller Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

:banderas:

That covid pandemic education.

12. Wildhundreds

Wildhundreds Superstar Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

As fck.

BigMan dapped this.
  13. ISO

ISO Pass me the rock nikka

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    BX, NYC
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

:noah:

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
    GASign, Scaaar, LiveFromLondon and 3 others dapped this.
  14. 86\*/98

86\*/98 Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Sparking blunts in the shade.
    Coli Cash:
    $344300.00

*patiently awaits the How To Tell If A Female Ig Thot Was Born Female thread*

15. 315

315 #AAGang; formerly Selah

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Syracuse
    Coli Cash:
    $346910.00

:ehh:

rbksNgirbauds dapped this.