Stop Lying America Orlando was not the worst mass shooting:scust:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
13419025_1349205025090472_975827397712119648_n.jpg

The Tulsa race riot was a large-scale, racially motivated conflict on May 31 and June 1, 1921, in which a group of whites attacked the black community ofTulsa, Oklahoma. The Greenwood District, the wealthiest black community in the United States, was burned to the ground. Over the course of 16 hours, more than 800 people were admitted to local white hospitals with injuries, the two black hospitals were burned down, and police arrested and detained more than 6,000 black Greenwood residents at three local facilities. An estimated 10,000 blacks were left homeless, and 35 city blocks composed of 1,256 residences were destroyed by fire, resulting in over $26 million in damages. The official count of the dead by the Oklahoma Department of Vital Statistics was 39, but other estimates of black fatalities vary from 55 to about 300.

The events of the massacre were long omitted from local and state histories: "The Tulsa race riot of 1921 was rarely mentioned in history books, classrooms or even in private. Blacks and whites alike grew into middle age unaware of what had taken place.

But I see them fukkers changed that shyt up real quick now it's since 9/11:stopitslime:

Tulsa race riot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Tulsa was a firebombing/domestic terrorism...not a shooting. Some people got shot but it wasn't a shooting...you wouldn't call the Battle of Verdun a shooting. :sas2:

I get the point, but we have to be clear on our semantics if we are going to be taken serious here. Tulsa was the worse case of "domestic terrorism" in America. Wounded Knee was even worse, but can't be called so because Native American weren't considered US citizens....but if we count them...then that was the worse. (Pre 9/11).

Just saying.

Cake

Banned
Daps
Idk why you guys even watch the news. Propaganda. They're just using scare tactics as an excuse to start war.

I love my country. They're wit it 800% . so what if we got so many resources our average citizen doesn't have to do shyt but sit around and get fat? We need more. We gon strap up and go slap these middle eastern fukks around for all that oil money. And if any other country wants to say something they can get it too.