"Stop the &*^#@ car!...

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Put me out right here!"

You and your lady (Wife, Girlfriend, S/O, FWB, Mistress, etc.) are in a heated argument about (insert random incident) and it has reached a fevered pitch. She's so angry that she demands to be let out of your car.

You:

A. Stop the car, let her out and hit it without once ever looking in your rear view mirror. Hey, she can always call Uber.

B. Let her out but tail her to make sure she reaches her destination safely.

C. Turn the radio up to tune her out and drop her off despite her demands.

:lupe:

Last edited:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Depends on who "she" is. Be more specific. Is this my wife, my long time girlfriend, my fukk buddy, one night stand after the club?

And it depends on where we are riding when I am asked to stop this car? Are we along a back country highway road after dark?

Somewhere on some dark street in the middle of the city? Broad daylight flyin down the Interstate? Downtown ?

All of these details, while they may seem like nit picking, are very pertinent to what the answer to your question would be.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Depends on who "she" is. Be more specific.

Is this my wife, my long time girlfriend, my fukk buddy, one night stand after the club?

And when and where am I stopping this car? Along a back country highway road after dark? Somewhere on some dark inner city street? Broad daylight on the side of the Interstate? Downtown?

All of these details, while seem like nit picking, are very pertinent to what the answer to your question would be.
Fair enough. I'll go back and edit the OP. Didn't think I had to add too many specifics & deets...thought alot of men have been in this kind of scenario.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
A. Never had a situation with a woman where she had to immediately remove herself from my presence.

If the inconvenience of getting home amongst the unknown circumstances are easier than dealing with me, then cya!

I ain't trying to catch a kidnapping charge.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
A.
:mjgrin:

To quote the great philospher Kevin Gates

"This bytch don't wanna eat my dikk, told the hoe don't bother.
Pull over, kick her out the whip , won't even tell her sorry"