Stop the hate and let Let love fill you up #LOVEEVERYONE #YAHBLESS

Mystic

All Star
Daps
I rebuke you Satan, #loveeveryone might print that out and give em out to the homeless as sweaters and hoodies. Stop the hate no hate can enter the kingdom of heaven. I got ancestors who got killed by demons, raped by those with the same skin color as them but I got no hate in my heart. And I know Satan probably saying those lyrics to the hook of the new Ye song
I know that it ain't over
In the morning, you'll be runnin' back to me
but this feeling is magical. Hating on people will have you built with soooooo much anger it takes over you and drains you, it can literally drain you. Get rid of the hate and you will feel WONDERFUL. Having a faith in God SHOULD make you lose friends and I say if it doesn't, you either have like-minded friends who wanna get closer to YAH just as much as you or you not following the word enough

@MMS call me out if my last statement is wrong lmao

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I rebuke you Satan, #loveeveryone might print that out and give em out to the homeless as sweaters and hoodies. Stop the hate no hate can enter the kingdom of heaven. I got ancestors who got killed by demons, raped by those with the same skin color as them but I got no hate in my heart. And I know Satan probably saying those lyrics to the hook of the new Ye song

but this feeling is magical. Hating on people will have you built with soooooo much anger it takes over you and drains you, it can literally drain you. Get rid of the hate and you will feel WONDERFUL. Having a faith in God SHOULD make you lose friends and I say if it doesn't, you either have like-minded friends who wanna get closer to YAH just as much as you or you not following the word enough

@MMS call me out if my last statement is wrong lmao
treat the adversary in the way God told you he would

Genesis 2:15-25

15 And the Lord God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

18 And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

19 And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

21 And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;

22 And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

Genesis 31:43

43 And Laban answered and said unto Jacob, These daughters are my daughters, and these children are my children, and these cattle are my cattle, and all that thou seest is mine: and what can I do this day unto these my daughters, or unto their children which they have born?

source.gif

The name Peter: Summary​

Meaning Stone
EtymologyFrom the noun πετρος (petros), stone.

Luke 24:1-3

1 Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them.

2 And they found the stone rolled away from the sepulchre.

3 And they entered in, and found not the body of the Lord Jesus.