Store security man handles a 15yr old girl for stealing a candy bar.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
They went way beyond what they should have done. I'm sure they got fired for it. U never suppose to leave the building to follow anybody

I am annoy versed in the code of conduct of a loss prevention officer but it's not theft until they have left the premises so kind of makes their job impossible then if that's the case.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its wise to know your enemies weakness...and for white people, for some reason its CHILDREN. I don't know why...but white people WILL SURRENDER THIS fukkING COUNTRY IF A TERRORIST RUNS UP IN A MATERNITY WARD AND PLACES C4 ON EACH INDIVIDUAL BABY.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I am annoy versed in the code of conduct of a loss prevention officer but it's not theft until they have left the premises so kind of makes their job impossible then if that's the case.
U there to prevent. U not the police. All they really suppose to do is if they know what's going on is approach the person in the store and try to get them to hand over the product. And try to walk them to the office, they not there to put hands on anybody, ever.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man wtf kind of comment is this :what:
Its a comment for anyone interested in kneecapping white supremacist racists, attack their children. In ancient Kemet, it is reported that they had an obsession with cats. When a neighboring enemy understood how deep this obsession was, as they invaded they rounded up as many cats as they could find, and commenced to catapulting the felines into the city. Needless to say, Egypt surrendered without a fight.

I answered your question, now answer mine...are you white or black?

Last edited:

RAX 010

Cold Blooded
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Get that cracker cave bih off the streets and back in the concentration camp where she belongs

The mouthy gentleman who was screaming all tough needs his teeth kicked in as well while the camera woman watches in horror....

:demonic::pachaha::pacspit:

Last edited: