Stove God Cooks - That’s The Game

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
It's been obvious to me since the first time I heard 'Rolls Royce Brake Lights' - dude is gunning to become a roadman version of :heh:

Not mad at him at all. He's had some ill hooks with Roc and he bodied HWH 8 Side A - still working my way through Side B now, but I expect more of the same. Maybe my favourite new cat of the past few years. :salute:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
It's been obvious to me since the first time I heard 'Rolls Royce Brake Lights' - dude is gunning to become a roadman version of :heh:

Not mad at him at all. He's had some ill hooks with Roc and he bodied HWH 8 Side A - still working my way through Side B now, but I expect more of the same. Maybe my favourite new cat of the past few years. :salute:
No doubt. You fukk with Rome? I know they got different styles but just curious.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Absolutely - only started getting familiar through Side A, but I'll check for him in the future. :ehh:
:wow:

You're in for a treat. Definitely check out his album Death & The Magician produced by DJ Muggs, and his 2 albums produced by Futurewave called Heatrocks and Razor's Edge.

Rome is a beast. Best Griselda signing since Boldy James