Straight B!tchmade Ass nikka Chronicles Volume 1: Jermaine Jackson

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
He been on some Hoe shyt.......

Ever since he chose Berry Gordy over his brothers and daddy when they went to CBS for a better deal

And didnt wanna catch that fade from Michael when he made a diss song about him and Mike pulled up on him at they Mama House :mjpls:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/cliv...ckson-over-diss-song-word-to-the-badd.180826/

Can you imagine Prince teaming with Jermaine to do a Micheal Jackson diss record and the coli was around?:banderas: That thread would be rafters.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
them jacksons are fukked up breh....
wat6rr.jpg

The womacks are just as fukked up, bobby womack married sam cooke's wife (who was supposed to be his friend) not even 3 months after he died, wore sam cooke's clothes to his funeral, got caught fukking sam cooke's 16 year old daughter (linda) while still married to her mom. Then Linda married bobby womacks brother cecil and before cecil married linda he was married to mary wells and mary wells cheated with curtis womack and had a kid with him. :dead:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
The womacks are just as fukked up, bobby womack married sam cooke's wife (who was supposed to be his friend) not even 3 months after he died, wore sam cooke's clothes to his funeral, got caught fukking sam cooke's 16 year old daughter (linda) while still married to her mom. Then Linda married bobby womacks brother cecil and before cecil married linda he was married to mary wells and mary wells cheated with curtis womack and had a kid with him. :dead:

you aint ever lied.
sams brothers beat the teeth out
of booby's skull.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Man i bet the fukkery in the 60s and 70s black music scene was on some next level shyt ...marvin and his antics..al green and the grits...Parliament/Funkadelic....James Brown and his antics u just know it was lit

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

ce4d4246d12c57790db7e057f6e04b2311036e55.gif

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside

Stay tuned... brehs This bytchmade ass nikka is next
:laff:
Bobby-Womack-exposed.jpg