Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Has it even been in theaters for a we-:timmyimout:

Ill download that 1080p bluray rip :martin:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah the no Vaseline scenes might have been the best but they didn't play the last verse probably out of respect for easy.

Cuz if they were smart as me, easy would be hanging from a tree...

Harsh shyt.

Not sure it was because of that or because of the get rid of that devil real simple put a bullet in his temple. Plus cube says again the Jew word.

But hey they already didn't bleep out Jew from the second verse. So that is surprising.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nicole is in the movie breh. The movie had no problem fudging timelines because according to the movie, Pac was recording Hail Mary in 94/95 when he wasn't and didn't start working with Dre until he got out of jail in 95. And Nicole is the chick he met at the party and the one he asked to move in with him but she knew about Deathrow's rep and was hesitant to do so. The timeline is all over the place for the movie breh and there's no mention of Miche'le in the flick or even a sighting. He goes from his first baby moms to Nicole and they live happily ever after

Yes there is. I can't remember exactly if it was the scene where Jerry is telling Eazy about the successful artists he has on Ruthless or if it's in the end when Suge is telling Dre how he can't take other Death Row artists with him to Aftermath, but Michel'le definitely got namedropped.

Unless you meant no mention of her & Dre being a couple

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see everyone talking about cube said something to a reporter. What are you guys referring to?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yes there is. I can't remember exactly if it was the scene where Jerry is telling Eazy about the successful artists he has on Ruthless or if it's in the end when Suge is telling Dre how he can't take other Death Row artists with him to Aftermath, but Michel'le definitely got namedropped.

Unless you meant no mention of her & Dre being a couple

That one

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
As everyone else said. This is a classic.

The first half is better than the second half.

And I was upset that they didn't do real muthafucckin gs and dreday.

Probably the first time I've ever said this for a movie that was already long but it could've been a lil bit longer. The first half is so fleshed out and the second half starts to feel like a vh1 flick.

Cube son was dope. Like it scary how much of his dad's mannerisms he had.

Really wanted to here "for the love of money" too :ohlawd:

They could have easily executed this scene.

Just show a montage of Easy going through his financial issues and then have that song playing.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I enjoyed the movie and all but I am sitting here completely :dahell:with all this talk about this being a classic and Oscars and shyt.
This was basically one of them VH1 docu-dramas like The Temptations movie except with profanity and nudity. Now I enjoy a good cornball docu-drama immensely and I liked Straight Ouuta Compton, but to call it a classic film is stretching things.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Honestly they could have scrapped everything about Cube after the fight scene.

He was just in a different lane, different space. Figured the director would include a nod to Friday since he directed it. But I didnt care for that scene.

The movie would have flowed better if we just saw Eazy's reaction to everything. Maybe seeing Cube talk on tv for a quick sec, beefing with Death Row and the musical back and forths.

Less would have been MORE when it came to Cube and especially Suge. Suge was menacing early in the movie because we kind of didnt know what to expect. Kind of like a shark lurking..

But its Dre and Cube's movie so they wanted more focus on them. At least it made sense narrative wise for Dre.

Cube's son was maybe the highlight of the movie the first 90 mins. But once they started showing those other scenes post NWA :francis: