Magnetic Coast
Prospect Haze
Pure Drip ( only 808 kit you'll need)
True School
Velvet lounge
West Africa

THE DRUM BROKER DRUM KITS

Blap Kit VOL 5-illimind
BFKW(Beats for kanye west) - Illmind (My dark twisted fantasy beats that was meant for kanye west)
Soul Surplus Sunset west
Alchemist Secret Sauce 1&2
Beat Butcha -Dangerous Firework Vol 4
Ear Benders VOL 1
Legacy Pudge Soul Surplus
Erik Jackson Fat Pack
Jake one - Prayer Hands Emoji
Jake one - Snare Jordan VOL 2
Pure Protein VOL 3 ( Beat Butcha ?)
J-Zone Break Bonanza
MSX2 Sounds Design -LO Fly Drums VOL 2
MSX2 -Drums Out the SP404 Vol 3
Cookin Soul -LO BAP Life VOL 2

!llmind - !.B.F.K.W. "The Drums"

10A - Ear Benders Vol. 1

I haven't counted but i pretty sure I have about 20,000 or More drums and this list doesn't include the shyt i bought from Splice .Yall Be easy hope this helps !

Just to add on I got these break beats off ebay and they DOPE as hell . I have Vol 2 as well

PAUL NICE Drum Library Vol.1 LP NEW VINYL Super Break Sample Breaks Loops 659123003711 | eBay

@head shots101 Whenever you get back to maschine don't forget this list. I probably want post it again .

Last edited:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
How can I get use out of a maschine that was traded to me? I’ve used it on FL and edited the color pads but that’s about it. Any other ways I can use it? Mikro two I believe.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope. Digging that kick. Man y’all be using the Maschine expansions? I never use them mugs:dead: I know they got some dope shyt though.

I remember when I first started producing I was like I need sounds! I’ve evolved to the point where I realized it’s way too many sounds out there:pachaha: Which is a catch 22 cause it’s never too many sounds, but I’m sure y’all get me
I went on a pack downloading frenzy right when I got my Live. Now between everything I went out to get coupled with the massive library already built into the solid state and the ability to integrate splice? It’s already too much

Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam, Nederland
I have a lot of expansion but if you dont know how to use them it wont work allot of them also need battery to get the most out of it

Just use sounds.com and splice for one shots