Straight Outta The Podcast (Interviews w/ Master P, Arabian Prince, Sharitha Knight, more)

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:salute: to the homie @stomachlines for the original thread.

For whatever reason, this podcast was taken offline, but here are all the episodes they had before it was taken down.

Here are all the episodes they have:
Oscar nominee and Xenon Pictures founder S. Leigh Savidge presents a weekly podcast where hip-hop culture's most fascinating personalities give unique insights into the music industry along with eye-witness accounts of rap's most controversial and intriguing moments, offering up stories rarely heard beyond their inner circles.

Episode 1: Master P

Master P takes us behind the scenes of his new tv show on Reelz, "Master P's Family Empire" (airing Saturdays at 8pm ET), and discusses getting his start by selling cd's out of the trunk of his car, and playing pick-up basketball against Michael Jordan.
Episode 2: Arabian Prince

Founding member of N.W.A. Arabian Prince, discusses making his first record "Strange Life," creating "Supersonic" with J.J. Fad in a four hour studio session, and he explains why he left N.W.A.
Episode 3: Alonzo "Lonzo" Williams

Alonzo "Lonzo" Williams, highlights his house as being the Mecca for West Coast hip-hop, Eazy-E owing him 500 dollars for the original recording of "Boyz-N-The Hood," not allowing a young Dr. Dre and Eazy-E into his club, and his book "N.W.A. - Not Without Alonzo."
Episode 4: Sharitha Knight Pt. 1

Sharitha Golden formally Sharitha Knight, discusses Suge Knight shooting his friend and subsequently losing a contract offer from the San Francisco 49ers, getting kidnapped by Suge Knight, and she sets the record straight on the legendary Suge Knight dangling Vanilla Ice over a balcony story.
Episode 5: Sharitha Knight Pt. 2

In part two of this rollercoaster interview, Sharitha Golden formally Sharitha Knight, talks about Suge Knight's mistresses, 2Pac & Suge Knight's relationship, and the tragic death of 2Pac.
Episode 6: Jimi "Chopmaster J" Dright

Co-founder of Digital Underground Jimi "Chopmaster J" Dright, discusses how Digital Underground became a group, 2Pac's transition from roadie to band member, and the revival of Digital Underground.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
thank you so much, bruh. man, i can't thank you enough :salute::wow:

like i said in my thread, the minute i can send them +rep points your way, i will :myman:

this is christmas in may! :blessed:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
kinda wish this went on, there's some potential with this one. Listening to the P one right now.

bruh, i ain't even listened to them yet. i had to run and get me somethin' good to eat before i did :blessed:

but best believe i'mma start listenin' to them in a few minutes :myman:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Up for the morning crew, just in case they're interested.

First episode was cool, it was a nice oral history of P/No Limit. Mostly stuff I've heard previously from other interviews/sources but pieced together in one place.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Up for the morning crew, just in case they're interested.

First episode was cool, it was a nice oral history of P/No Limit. Mostly stuff I've heard previously from other interviews/sources but pieced together in one place.

i'm bout to listen to the master p 1 now

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
i listened to the master p interview; and like you said @Deltron mostly a brief history of what's already been said in other interviews, still a good interview nevertheless

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
gonna listen to that one later today. The Arabian Prince one is pretty interesting, didn't know he was into tech like that and he worked on ID4

yeah, i been goin' in order outside of the sharitha interview because that was the one i really wanted to hear because i'd never heard her speak

all i remember of her is seein' her name on some of those albums in the thank you credits and for knightlife management since she was snoop's manager

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Just finished these episodes, good listens. The Sharitha and Chopmaster J episodes are the best of the bunch. Those felt like he was finding his pace, too bad that's the last episodes we got.