Street Fighter V [PS4|PC].PSN/CFN ids in first post. Arcade Edtion out now!

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
KFEOv.jpg

This held me down during most of my SF4 days. I'm not saying it's the best out there, but it's a pretty decent option.

I'm looking to get a better one for SF5 tho :patrice:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
KFEOv.jpg

This held me down during most of my SF4 days. I'm not saying it's the best out there, but it's a pretty decent option.

I'm looking to get a better one for SF5 tho :patrice:
I could never find a saturn pad for cheap, dudes was sellin' them shyts for like $80-120. shyt had me like :stopitslime:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
You mean his normals? Cuz I don't think any of his specials are safe on block. His charging attack is definitely very unsafe on block.
Yeah I don't have any problems with his charge attack, a medium kick at the right distance takes care of that, but it seem like that stomp move or whatever is annoying as fukk.

I beat most of the necalli's that I ran into so it's definitely not a problem for me, just really annoying to fight.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah I don't have any problems with his charge attack, a medium kick at the right distance takes care of that, but it seem like that stomp move or whatever is annoying as fukk.

I beat most of the necalli's that I ran into so it's definitely not a problem for me, just really annoying to fight.

Oh yeah, his stomp is his only safe special. Even that can be handled tho. I've lost some games to some decent ones, but I beat more than I lost of him.

I think Ryu probably has been the biggest problem for me if the other person is pretty good (occasionally even if they're sloppy if I'm playing as such). Cats say he got nerfed...i can't really tell. The main thing I heard he got slighted on, his EX-hurricane to EX-Shoryuken combo in the corner, still works when I tried it out. The timing seems a bit trickier tho, but it's definitely doable. He still tough as nails, hits hard and surely is the main balance guy as he's supposed to be. He got something for everyone and any situation really. Combos? He got plenty. Zoning? He can still do, despite the game's shift in focus to nullify his and fireball game in general. Damage? Definitely has that. Easily confirmable super? But of course. Solid anti-airs. Check. Definitely one of my favorite versions of him thus far.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Oh yeah, his stomp is his only safe special. Even that can be handled tho. I've lost some games to some decent ones, but I beat more than I lost of him.

I think Ryu probably has been the biggest problem for me if the other person is pretty good (occasionally even if they're sloppy if I'm playing as such). Cats say he got nerfed...i can't really tell. The main thing I heard he got slighted on, his EX-hurricane to EX-Shoryuken combo in the corner, still works when I tried it out. The timing seems a bit trickier tho, but it's definitely doable. He still tough as nails, hits hard and surely is the main balance guy as he's supposed to be. He got something for everyone and any situation really. Combos? He got plenty. Zoning? He can still do, despite the game's shift in focus to nullify his and fireball game in general. Damage? Definitely has that. Easily confirmable super? But of course. Solid anti-airs. Check. Definitely one of my favorite versions of him thus far.
Ryu has given me the most trouble consistently compared to others. I feel like this version of him is more deadly and he has a lot of options. Maybe he got nerfed (there are claims that he did), but he's still a problem. I have to be more careful with him compared to other fighters. Ken too, but that's because I suck at reading his shoryuken :dead:

Def something I gotta improve on.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Yeah I was killing with Ryu this time. Target combo does great damage. Zoning is good.

Great anti-airs with his DP and crouching HP.

Dash speed is good as well. Caught plenty of people off guard with a dash up throw at the beginning of a match.

V-Trigger is pretty good too once you learn how to get effective with it. Fully charged fireballs breaks guard, jump in with a HK into target combo, or if you're in close enough range, dash in, forward HP into HDP into Super. That does about 514 when in V-Trigger.

The only thing Ryu is missing is having more range on his sweep but I guess you can't have everything.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

Ryu by far has the best tools in the game at this point, along with Nash.

He has no glaring weaknesses and his BnBs are hard hitting as fukk. :wow: I feel like a middle of the road Ryu or Nash is so much better than many of the other fighters.

And cat's wanna talk safe on block....play Rashid.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah I was killing with Ryu this time. Target combo does great damage. Zoning is good.

Great anti-airs with his DP and crouching HP.

Dash speed is good as well. Caught plenty of people off guard with a dash up throw at the beginning of a match.

V-Trigger is pretty good too once you learn how to get effective with it. Fully charged fireballs breaks guard, jump in with a HK into target combo, or if you're in close enough range, dash in, forward HP into HDP into Super. That does about 514 when in V-Trigger.

The only thing Ryu is missing is having more range on his sweep but I guess you can't have everything.

I still wish Ryu had gotten his Joudan kick back. Just to have another option and cuz how ill that move always was to me. I don't think it would've overpowered him any or anyting either. Then again tho...having that be another option to knock cats back, while leaving him stationary for zoning purposes...maybe it could've been a bit much. At any rate, I still hope he gets it at some point in this game.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Man after playing the last beta I gotta say Ryu is overpowered:francis:

Like this muthafukka was getting on my nerves even tho i beat most of the people who used him

And yes I love me sum Laura:wow:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ