Street Fighter V [PS4|PC].PSN/CFN ids in first post. Arcade Edtion out now!

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I must be. I've seen nothing that indicates that Bison will be a viable character going forward in this game. No buttons (heavy kick is decent sometimes tho I guess :ld:), no real way to deal with pressure, low walkspeed, devil's reverse is much less viable so he can't navigate the screen which in combination with his nerfed pokes, he has a wack neutral game.

I get wins with him and I feel like anyone who's a smart player can win with anyone in this game. But I think as the game develops you won't see too many Bisons, he can't handle the Vegas, Karins and Rashids well

:childplease::wtf::francis::usure::skip::mjlol::upsetfavre::ufdup:

Everything you said here is just wrong. Wrong....WRONG. I mean, I'll give you the slow walk speed takes something to get acclimated to getting, but Bison now is so thoroughly solid, like...his best ever yet. Only thing is, he's a lot less gimmicky now. But otherwise, he's a fukking Menace II Society for too many reasons, not overpowered, I wouldn't say, but just got damn good for certain. Maybe you just haven't been following the game as closely or not aware of all of his assets.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Everything you said here is just wrong. Wrong....WRONG. I mean, I'll give you the slow walk speed takes something to get acclimated to getting, but Bison now is so thoroughly solid, like...his best ever yet. Only thing is, he's a lot less gimmicky now. But otherwise, he's a fukking Menace II Society for too many reasons, not overpowered, I wouldn't say, but just got damn good for certain. Maybe you just haven't been following the game as closely or not aware of all of his assets.
That nikka must not have seen lpn play

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Damn they den really white washed sean tho
KrR8Fvp.jpg

:francis:
I'm more offended by that shytty style of art :dame:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Well since yall all buying it:mjpls:
Make sure to cop it from me for the low price of 48 bucks from me.
Only available to NYC brehs

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

That nikka must not have seen lpn play

:dahell: that nikka is insane. Bison has prolly one of the best fierce punches in the game. In V-Trigger he's even more nuts. Bison is almost always viable in good hands. Good neutral and safe game...

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

Bison w/ that V Trigger :whew: