Street Profits want out of WWE?

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Don't get me wrong, I don't think you are incorrect. Its just that Bret was in a very unique place in real life and the industry that had never happened before. He might not have singlehandedly saved WCW but he could have been a tideturner. All he really had to do was come out as legit face and star, instead of the side character/ref position they gave him and immediately cut a promo how he beat all the top stars in WWF already.

But WCW was juggling so many irons, I think they were doomed to fail. both WCW and WWF seem to do more with less because when there are only 30-40 talents like in the Attitude Era, everyone has a position on the card vs. now when you have tons of guys who only make appearances once a month.

But overall I agree with your assessment.

WCW didn't need a tide-turner. they were already winning & bret was coming over from the losing team.

back then, it was nothing out of the usual for a big name to make his debut in a new promotion as a special referee or special enforcer.

we on the same page overall tho so :handshake:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
TSC always overrate guys when they want to leave. Acting like they on the Usos level . These guys aren’t that good and need to stay longer to get better.

They deserve to get pennies and rot in the Indies like Lio Rush huh :mjpls:

Seems like you dislike a lot of black wrestlers on the roster

Last edited:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I’ve actually called you out various times in other threads of you basically shytting on any black wrestler not named Sasha or Kofi
Sasha and kofi are talented. Shane Strickland is talented . The rest not so much so I have the right to praise anyone who I think is talented and anyone I think is trash.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
WCW didn't need a tide-turner. they were already winning & bret was coming over from the losing team.

back then, it was nothing out of the usual for a big name to make his debut in a new promotion as a special referee or special enforcer.

we on the same page overall tho so :handshake:

Ya know, I always felt like that special ref/enforcer shyt never worked. They never do it anymore and haven't for a while, it sort of takes all the steam off of a new player because the first time you see them, they are in a support role and not a major one.