Daps
Dis nikka logged on and seen his daps like

iXIlyoOtensnY.gif
even though theres NOTHING white about her :manny:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't have time to go through all the pages, but this guy's comments on reddit about the situation made me laugh a bit...

http://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/1x3q5h/paul_george_offered_a_stripper_one_million/cf7uh9t

Whats good, its ya boy yung snugga, the big lova, here to talk to you kids about some real shyt. If you ain't in the mood for the realness on this fine Wednesday afternoon I would suggest you get up from your seat and find your way to the nearest exit because this is a playa's only gathering. Champagne and lemonade in this mother fukker, step ya game up.
The internet is abuzz today with news that Indiana Pacers star Paul George got caught up in a paternity scandal. Now this is nothing new; it's almost a requirement at this point in the game that every big NBA star get the side chick pregnant. They don't even consider you for the HOF unless you got a couple crusty headed barefoot illegitimates walkin around, that's how fukked up it is out here.
Having a side chick(s) in the NBA is almost par for the course, but for some reason these guys cannot understand that the game is rigged against them. Now as yall already know, I got a PhD in these hoes, so I'm gonna take you kids play-by-play on where my mans PG went wrong, and where you little nut huggers need to take notes:
  1. PG, my man, how you get a stripper pregnant - Come on son, that's some day one shyt. Strippers are walking thirst traps for an NBA player like you; especially them south florida joints (AND you got a joint from Tootsie's: you couldn't spring for a KOD girl? Smh you ain't ballin PG nikka you broke). A lot of strippers prostitute on the side, that's nothing new. But just because she's a professional doesn't mean that you can now put your guard down. She was a prostitute allllll the way up until the point where you decided you wanted to go raw, and right in that moment she switched professions from stripper to professional baby mama. Now she on instagram straight stuntin on you my dude. Postin baby bumps, baby shower pictures, just fukkin with you at this point. I feel for you my nikka, I really do. But you fukked up, hard, and now you gotta pay the consequences.
  2. If you get the side chick pregnant, no amount of money up front is going to make her abort it - Apparently PG offered shorty a millie up front to drop that thun dun dun and get an abortion. That's an act of desperation; you know you're fukked. She's not stupid, she can do math, a million today ain't nothin like 25% of your income for the next two decades. She know you just signed that $90 million extension, believe that. If you was a D-Leaguer maybe you'd have more leverage. Unless you bout to throw this bytch down a flight of stairs (which I would highly suggest against), that baby is coming. AND its gonna be ugly. Good looks skip a generation oooo you mad
  3. Not only did you cheat on your girl, your girl was DOC RIVERS' DAUGHTER - Now this is where the story crosses into “bruh” territory. First of all, Doc Rivers' daughter bad as shyt. She a keeper son; she come from good people, she getting her education, she don't be out here in these streets, she a good girl. That's probably why you went and got some skripper. Young boy, the fukk wrong with you. When you got a good girl you don't do shyt like that. Good girls don't come by NBA players often; 9 outta 10 you getting some money hungry thots on your D all the time and the one halfway decent keeper you fukk around and get some other bytch pregnant. And I HIGHLY doubt she gonna stick around, cause she bad as shyt and some other nikka like Lance Stephenson gonna come and be that shoulder to cry on and evolve into the rebound, so you mad AGAIN. And now you done really fukked up cause Doc Rivers gonna beat your ass too. That next Pacers/Clippers game gonna be hilarious. Doc gonna let his whole bench foul out just whoopin yo ass son, you done fukked up. Everybody gonna whoop yo ass, Blake Griffin gonna whoop yo ass, Deandre gonna whoop yo ass, hell even JJ Reddikk might get in a cheap shot or two.
You shaqtin-a-fool for this one PG. I know you young and you probably didn't know it was like this out here in these streets, but now you've learned the hard way. You woulda thought you would of learned from D-Wade, and from Dwight, and from alllllllllll these dudes get caught up. But no. The power of the p*ssy was too strong, and now you gonna have to pay for that shyt. Ain't no p*ssy worth that much money kids, I don't care if its diamond encrusted and does Paul Wall's verse in “Still Tippin” in queefs. Not worth it kid, you dun goofed.
Keep it in ya pants.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Wasn't he with Callie Rivers? From what I've read is a decent woman, isn't a gold digger, and has a degree????
images

So you smash a stripper raw, get trapped, and offer her only a $1 million to abort it thinking that she'll accept. Now your daughter is going to Google her mother's name and see that you offered money to get rid of her. :wow:

:wtf: Biggest L of the year by far.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I know all about it. It's worse than Trillah talking about. I don't have those connects or a club or that type of $$$ but I know ppl. Their scouting report is more in depth than even what he wrote. They know what makes you happy and sad. Your tax bracket and the skilled one know your dating history. That's why I feel for Carl Crawford. Something tipped off Evelyn to pursue him. She got word from someone he's a simp and since her NBA/NFL diggin is :dead: She had to scourer to other leagues and Carl happened to be a target and she overwhelmed him with the HOF moves. she is like MJ of diggin. Didn't even care his housing was in Texas, she knew she could husband him. That's confidence and skill most diggers don't have. She's a HOF. White girls taking notes from her.

Dude's be thinking they wifin' up the ones they love :mjlol:. Trust brehs in a very ironic twist, a bish deciding to marry you is based mainly on logic, not emotion. It's probably the only time they really use logic, and in these NBA baller cases coldly calculated :demonic: I remember when I first realized I was a target, it's a sh*tty feeling, but if you got something, you have to watch out for bishes, you think it's all heat and passion when the bish is like :steviej: "I got this nikka right where I want him". If a bish is broke, nikka, triple strap that sh*t, nut outside the p*ssy, and give her your email only. It sucks, but when you got millions and everybody knows it, you're not a hood nikka/playa anymore, no matter how bad you want to still be, all those baby mama types went from f*ckin' you because y'all was vibin' at the club to f*ckin' you hopin to get rich through birth. If I was these nikkaz I'd run D&B/Transunion background check on these bishes financials. If you ain't makin' at least $100K/yr annually from employment earned via college education/legitimate business in existence more than 4 years......:camby:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Eh :patrice: IDK after further review Doc Rivers Daughter is probably like a 5/6 if she wasn't lightskin So I can see where Paul George is coming from cheating :manny:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Ion know bout ya'll but the first thing I thought of from reading the thread title is that he must not know ANY hood nigggas. I woulda had that bytch hacked into confetti for 100 large :wow:
:dwillhuh: i can't support paul george after seeing that twitter post. i'm not with a black chick but
:mjpls:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
austin rivers gonna have to do something about this

djeGxxG.jpg

fighting stance identical to his shooting form

george don't want it with austin :whoa::lolbron:

King Poetic

High Roller
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County , California
I look at it this way

There's no problem fukking stripper and hoes, but strapped up tightly, make sure when u bust that nut flush the fukking condom down the toilet and hell search that bytch like u a cop.. cavity search and the whole nine to make sure there's no left over nut somewhere

secondly, some of the worst women out here are the so called professional women & movie star women u dudes want to talk about dudes should be nutting in and wife.

a woman is a woman regardless of profession, especially in today's society where money and the stars is what these women are looking for.

these nikkas will never be a derek jeter because there mindset isn't there.. D.J. want his women to stay low key and be a woman.. he don't want no bytch who trying to be on the cover of vogue 24/7 and damn sure not settling down with a bytch on hood magazines

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I look at it this way

There's no problem fukking stripper and hoes, but strapped up tightly, make sure when u bust that nut flush the fukking condom down the toilet and hell search that bytch like u a cop.. cavity search and the whole nine to make sure there's no left over nut somewhere

secondly, some of the worst women out here are the so called professional women & movie star women u dudes want to talk about dudes should be nutting in and wife.

a woman is a woman regardless of profession, especially in today's society where money and the stars is what these women are looking for.

these nikkas will never be a derek jeter because there mindset isn't there.. D.J. want his women to stay low key and be a woman.. he don't want no bytch who trying to be on the cover of vogue 24/7 and damn sure not settling down with a bytch on hood magazines

There's no problem if you're a regular dude. I've personally gamed a few stripper hoes and hit that sh*t for free, others for just the house fee (international players know what I'm talkin' about :win:) BUT YOU CAN ONLY DO THAT IF YOU'RE NOT KNOWN. That's why a lot of these rich white actor boys do their dirt overseas. Matt Damon wifed up a chick he was hitting from a Miami nightclub, I'm sayin' that unless you're marrying the bish, you can't do this sh*t on US soil. Their sad reality is that they're a target. Every bish is trying to hit the jackpot with them. They need to look at the Callie Rivers and the Melody Hopsons of the world, not the phat azz strippers. When's the last time you seen Derek Jeter with a broke bish?