Strippers are protesting with their children outside us Dallas city hall to stop club curfew

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Why's there a curfew.

They just want men tricking all night huh.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Problem is bars close at 2, so usually people will leave a bar and his the strip. Now strip clubs gonna have to compete directly with these 2am establishment. No more after-hours where I'd assume alot of money is made.

100%

You can tell the people that don't ever go out in this thread. Probably the same ones asking for more lockdowns :mjlol:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Instead of paying people more money lets kneecap the already dead nightlife dallas already has. I guess those people in uptown want to make dallas great again :mjlol:
Yea I was highly disappointed with the night life in Dallas when I visited. Hell I had a better time in Ft.Worth

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Problem is bars close at 2, so usually people will leave a bar and his the strip. Now strip clubs gonna have to compete directly with these 2am establishment. No more after-hours where I'd assume alot of money is made.
Ok that makes sense. I’ve been wondering for awhile why they’re so mad about this but now I understand. Also is it true you can’t buy alcohol directly in a Dallas strip club?