Strongest Athletes of All Time

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Who do you choose?

I say:

Hossein Rezazadeh

Holder of the both the Total and Clean/Jerk All time records, lifted nearly 600 lbs from the floor to an overhead position

Wilt Chamberlain

Basketball only showed some of his real strength; he was also a standout Shot thrower at Kansas and has left behind several Paul Bunyon type stories about him:

Aleksandr Karelin

One of the greatest Olympic Wrestlers ever, could execute throws on 280+ lb opponents that are usually only seen in the lighter weight classes; When moving into a flat several stories up, he carried the refrigerator in from ground entry up the stairs by himself :merchant:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He had to be on HGH or some shyt, his head was like 2x the size of a normal person.
Lol

It's hard to defend a Russian from PED use. But I sure hope he was clean. Like most people, I don't find Greco Roman wrestling as fun to watch as Freestyle, but I'm super impressed with what Karelin accomplished in his career.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was juicing.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Lol

It's hard to defend a Russian from PED use. But I sure hope he was clean. Like most people, I don't find Greco Roman wrestling as fun to watch as Freestyle, but I'm super impressed with what Karelin accomplished in his career.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was juicing.
14232507481bd4fcf056e44ea8c7f7d529db28c4d42.jpeg
H4WKFMQ.jpg

HGH like a muthafukka.