Study shows dating options for men are decreasing as more healthy relationship standards arise

Menna

All Star
Daps
All these posts about relationships and standard and this and that...What it comes down to is the game and best man for themselves...

If you have worked on yourslef mentally, physically and spiritually then you will be open to see what fits you best and its up to you to act on it when you see it...

What happens in the future well it takes two to make things work so that we cant predict but lets not hide behind whats this and that and all the the bullshyt percentages

Theres plenty of times men have passed up on opportunities and fukked shyt up cause we made a bad decision...Once you are good you will have better chances at getting what you want.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Nothing you said is based on anything but your opinion. You say women can't save, but men adapt and will save. Based on what? The data says young people in general are not saving money. And yet given that women are graduating at higher rates, they will be in a better position financially 30 years from now. There are plenty of successful 50 year old single women, I'm not even sure what you're talking about. If these women handle their business they'll be fine. If they don't, they won't. But given that the rate of homelessness amongst people with a college degree is LOW as fukk I'd say they'll be fine on average.

The rise of lonely, childless men is troubling because it's a historical indicator for state unrest. Best way to combat that is education. That degree will keep you off the streets.
Your shyt is based on opinion too
It's your opinion that men are lazy

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
cold but its all facts.

i notice back in the POF dating site days, they will ban a man quicker than they will women.

in clubs they are like dont come in here if you are not with a woman but its men paying for the drinks and etc.

when modern woman starts to get exposed as undesirable by their poor character and promiscuous ways. the gentlemen will start to eat again even if its scraps.

its a cold world. :wow:
That’s one thing I don’t like about Europe, how they can deny entry to a club just because

You don’t ever see that in the States

I don’t even have to ask if you’re in Europe after reading that club line :unimpressed:
Who wants to be with onlyfans models, mentality ill females and single mothers :russ: :camby:
I do :mjcry: