Stunts, Blunts, and Football: The Official Pittsburgh Steelers 2016 Season Thread

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I hope our O-Line remembers. In crucial goal line situations the Pats D Line likes to shift at the same time right before the snap count. Inevetibally a jumpy offensive lineman jumps.

We got pissed when they did it to us but its not against the rules.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
I hope our O-Line remembers. In crucial goal line situations the Pats D Line likes to shift at the same time right before the snap count. Inevetibally a jumpy offensive lineman jumps.

We got pissed when they did it to us but its not against the rules.
Gotta be ready for any and everything.

I hope Coates gets some snaps. If anything just send him deep. I'm sure he can basket catch

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Gotta be ready for any and everything.

I hope Coates gets some snaps. If anything just send him deep. I'm sure he can basket catch
I really think some of Ben's woes are the lack of a deep threat. No wheaton or Bryant. Coates fell off and DHB was hurt. We had no legit deep threat.

If Coates or DHB can at least run some fly patterns and make them think of defending it that will go a long way.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
I really think some of Ben's woes are the lack of a deep threat. No wheaton or Bryant. Coates fell off and DHB was hurt. We had no legit deep threat.

If Coates or DHB can at least run some fly patterns and make them think of defending it that will go a long way.
Yup. We need to take some shots down the field. Play action should be there if our running game is going