Stupid MAGA whore bytch who called COVID-19 a liberal hoax...

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
They’ve scrubbed all the covid-19 details now.

even with their family member paying the ultimate price for her stupidity and ignorance they’re still playing politics, just amazing.

So many idiots are going to die believing this shyt is a hoax.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I hope more Trump supporters suffer the same fate.

I don't care how mean that sounds, people actively supporting Trump and his ineptitude as a leader are literally costing people their lives during this crisis. That's besides the fact Trump is a criminal, racist, murderer, coward, and just an all around disgusting human being. That separates kids from their families and allows them to die of starvation and get raped in ICE camps. That calls neo-nazis "very fine people". That raped over 24 women including a 13-year old.

Good fukking riddance.
:pacspit:

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sick of being nice to these CAC retards. Someone gimme her familys Facebook names so I can troll them in their time of grief. Remember these are the same racists who would cheer watching a black man get shot by cops, so don't feel any ounce of sympathy for them

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sad...people have way too much pride when it comes to politics or even most things in general.now her ignorance left her family without a mother and a wife

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I'm sick of being nice to these CAC retards. Someone gimme her familys Facebook names so I can troll them in their time of grief. Remember these are the same racists who would cheer watching a black man get shot by cops, so don't feel any ounce of sympathy for them
Im with u on that

fukk her and her family