• Skittle

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Vase

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
I had to Google saddlebags :pachaha:immediately I was like yep got those.

But I also have wide shoulders so I'm a pear for sure but my shoulders are as wide as my hips and my legs, arms and waist are long and I don't have big calves. There should be a cornet / pear mix category.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I like the descriptions but the quiz and the examples are confusing. They say Serena is a Cello but Christina Hendricks is not? :patrice: CH is a size 14 and the answer to lead you to cello is plus sized. Serena is a size 10/12 and her waist seems more defined I'm in the hour glass/cello category. I can't say vase because I have a shorter torso and longer legs :patrice: I'm leaning towards hour glass because not plus sized (yet :sadcam:) and I don't have smaller lower legs.

I also don't think Bey is a pear, her shoulders aren't slight.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I like the descriptions but the quiz and the examples are confusing. They say Serena is a Cello but Christina Hendricks is not? :patrice: CH is a size 14 and the answer to lead you to cello is plus sized. Serena is a size 10/12 and her waist seems more defined I'm in the hour glass/cello category. I can't say vase because I have a shorter torso and longer legs :patrice: I'm leaning towards hour glass because not plus sized (yet :sadcam:) and I don't have smaller lower legs.

I also don't think Bey is a pear, her shoulders aren't slight.
The Quiz and examples are from two different sources. It's just a tool to narrow it down and pick a place to start. I wouldnt use plus size as an indicator because we know different women carry their weight in different places. It's all about the silhouette.

Hourglass is shaped like X
Cello is shaped like 8

Cello is wider and curves are more extreme. These women are thick and typically shorter. A lot of older, thicker black women fall into this category because of the proportions. I also think Cello has a thicker waist.

Cello's run into the issue of looking too short and squat or looking too bulky whether fat or muscle. They benefit from outfits that lengthen them out.

Serena is a fit Cello, Oprah is a better example of a general Cello, but you can fall between two shapes. It's just guidelines not hard and fast rules.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I honestly don't know. :confused: I got boobs, a butt, a defined waist but I don't have wide hips.

front2-vi.jpg
Side2-vi.jpg
back1-vi.jpg

Edit: Maybe a vase, hourglass or a skittle. IDK I'm confused.

Your body shape is "Goddess":blessed:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
The Quiz and examples are from two different sources. It's just a tool to narrow it down and pick a place to start. I wouldnt use plus size as an indicator because we know different women carry their weight in different places. It's all about the silhouette.

Hourglass is shaped like X
Cello is shaped like 8

Cello is wider and curves are more extreme. These women are thick and typically shorter. A lot of older, thicker black women fall into this category because of the proportions. I also think Cello has a thicker waist.

Cello's run into the issue of looking too short and squat or looking too bulky whether fat or muscle. They benefit from outfits that lengthen them out.

I don't think I'm older yet :skip:

I posted these before so tell me. I don't look short but I don't have a cartoon waist like an X. My top and bottom are even tho. But I don't look squat or bulky at least I don't think I do. If I had to say it I would say in between cello and hourglass. But maybe I'm just cello

:mjgrin:

Last edited:

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
I got skittle :ohhh: I'm small at the top but wider at the bottom. I think im a "skinny" skittle lol. But my calves aren't chunky though :jbhmm:
I probably have the wrong results.

My hips are the widest part of my body, I'm slim everywhere else.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I had to Google saddlebags :pachaha:immediately I was like yep got those.

But I also have wide shoulders so I'm a pear for sure but my shoulders are as wide as my hips and my legs, arms and waist are long and I don't have big calves. There should be a cornet / pear mix category.
Why I got saddlebags confused with muffin top:dead:
But yea I redid it and got pear but My bust isn't smaller than my waist and I don't have big calves. I think I'm a skittle pear mix.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I don't think I'm older yet :skip:

I posted these before so tell me. I don't look short but I don't have a cartoon waist like an X. My top and bottom are even tho. But I don't look squat or bulky at least I don't think I do. If I had to say it I would say in between cello and hourglass. But maybe I'm just cello

:mjgrin:

You are definitely not a Cello. You look like an hourglass. Everything seems proportionate and there's nothing that stands out too much. Just an all around beauty. I like your style!

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I got skittle :ohhh: I'm small at the top but wider at the bottom. I think im a "skinny" skittle lol. But my calves aren't chunky though :jbhmm:
I probably have the wrong results.

My hips are the widest part of my body, I'm slim everywhere else.

Pear:
5441584.jpg
8914144.jpg

Skittle:
6545676.jpg
7436016.jpg

Comparison: Beyonce's pear hips vs Amber's skittle thighs
tumblr_ncqfnmVEIi1ry0gfbo1_r1_500.jpg
amber-5.jpg

Raava

Staff member
Daps
You are definitely not a Cello. You look like an hourglass. Everything seems proportionate and there's nothing that stands out too much. Just an all around beauty. I like your style!

Thank you and thank you! :o: