Sub sub-forum requests

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Can we get animal and food subforums please?

How do I use and upload custom smileys?

Also, y’all never responded to my other thread requesting a quick link/bookmark feature for threads I want quick access to. Let’s make Coli great again.

:feedme:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Also, y’all never responded to my other thread requesting a quick link/bookmark feature for threads I want quick access to. Let’s make Coli great again.

You can watch threads, thats kind of like a bookmark feature.

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Other requests:

A thread-making limit
Something that lets a user know you have them on ignore when they quote you, similar to “are you sure you want to dap this post?” so they don’t waste their keystrokes.

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Hope y’all had a great Christmas!

A cool feature:

An “off-topic” button to mute/block/eject a poster, or hide irrelevant posts when they derail a particular thread, without adding them to an ignore list. I look at the “members who have replied to” list to guesstimate how many posts from certain posters are about the topic instead of pages calling ppl names, or insulting one another from one thread or forum to the next.:deadhorse:

Or if they start off disagreeing on the op then it becomes a personal back and forth. With other uninvolved parties adding on. :angry:

#Yinnyforminimod2019 :whistle::laugh::guilty: #enhanceourreadingpleasure

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

I usually just use imgur.com for my smileys. If you want to keep it coli though, save the smiley, hover over your name next to your alerts/messages, and select "your smileys" near the bottom of the column on the right.

You can then find them under the your smileys tab in the same place that the normal smileys are found when responding to a post