BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Let's share the knowledge brehs. This applies in any context (i.e. from dating to business or work relationshiops)

Title is self explanatory but what are the the subtle things that a woman notices about a guy when first meeting him/on a first date.

Two things I know for sure, the shoes you wear and how you smell.

Really upped my shoe game since first hearing that from a chick I was smashing. The smell thing I've known since high school, and no homo:hubie:, I've smelt other dudes and thought to myself, "I can see why women would like that :dame:" yet for some reason I'm still apprehensive about investing in a good cologne :snoop:.

What are some other things ya'll have noticed?

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Let's share the knowledge brehs. This applies in any context (i.e. from dating to business or work relationshiops)

Title is self explanatory but what are the the subtle things that a woman notices about a guy when first meeting him/on a first date.

Really upped my shoe game since first hearing that from a chick I was smashing. The smell thing I've known since high school, and no homo:hubie:, I've smelt other dudes and thought to myself, "I can see why women would like that :dame:" yet for some reason I'm still apprehensive about investing in a good cologne :snoop:.

Is this about what women notice in a man or what you notice in a man, OP? :dameking:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

breh...it has more to do with your natural body odor....

i wear that cheap african body oil....but it mixes with my natural scent and women love it :yeshrug: