Successful Black Men And Their Wives.

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
When it comes to marriage, 85% of black men are married black women. fukk the bedbucks and bedwenches but we shouldn't keep getting outraged at this :yeshrug:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
It is actually pathetic when you watch NFL drafts or these acting awards etc. You see White men with white women, You see Samoans with other Samoans but black men on the other hands just have way too many beckies on their arm. It shows that many black men (and women because tons of holly wood chicks are with white men) don't value their own but successful whites rarely marry out.

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seem like it's the only way to get a plat thread around here.....watch

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
:russ: The click bait. :shaq:

But these people are less than 5% tho. Most success black men are married to black women.

That's how I feel, its a small percentage.

The people in the comments are posting pics of successful black women with white men.

Then you got the "I don't see color" people in there too.

Daps
So what ? Black men commenting on this shyt are corny and Black women commenting on this shyt are pushing their anti-black men agendas as usual. These black men are successful, that's the only thing as black men we need to acknowledge and respect, what these men are doing with their lives is their problems. This shyt is a anti black men agenda, these people who are posting this will never do the same for succesful black women who date white men

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
It is actually pathetic when you watch NFL drafts or these acting awards etc. You see White men with white women, You see Samoans with other Samoans but black men on the other hands just have way too many beckies on their arm. It shows that many black men (and women because tons of holly wood chicks are with white men) don't value their own but successful whites rarely marry out.
:mjlol: of all the ethnicities/races