#SuccessfulBlackMen2k16

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
Successful+Black+Man.JPG

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:mjcry:Going to college is gonna be the death of me

:mjcry:I have conserve my roman noddles. A nikka's got 4 packs to survive on until tuesday:mjcry:

:mjcry: A nikka might gon head and start dumpster diving

Fam you don't have a meal plan? :damn:
Should look into a crock pot, though.
Steak/porkchop/chicken + brown or yellow rice with a side of string beans and some toast will get you through 3 - 5 days easy.
Grab you some potatoes, too.
If you don't have an oven, grab a cheap microwave and a bag of them.
Throw about 4 or 5 in the microwave, peel 'em, dump 'em in a bowl, and add bacon bits, shredded 3 cheese blend, butter, salt, pepper, ect and you have enough loaded potatoes to last you for days.
Ramen is cheap but not very filling.

yyy

All Star
Daps
:mjcry:Going to college is gonna be the death of me

:mjcry:I have conserve my roman noddles. A nikka's got 4 packs to survive on until tuesday:mjcry:

:mjcry: A nikka might gon head and start dumpster diving

Look into a Foreman grill also. Great way to cook meats fast.

yyy

All Star
Daps
I'm right there with you. Feels good to read some positivity on here for a change. I want to read more, work harder, add a couple good habits, push my comfort zone and continue to chase my dreams. Just thinking about it gets me fired up! Lol. These days I'm just trying to become the best version of my self. I love life and I can't wait to see what 2016 has to bring. Best of luck to all the posters who are proactively trying to become the best possible version of themselves. "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."

yyy

All Star
Daps
Be careful with that if you live on campus. A lot of places don't let you have them. I do cosign the crock pot tho.

Yeah, good catch. Also it's always a good move to get make a lot of female friends because they always have tons of dining points left over.