Suddenly cannot rep other posters

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Whenever I try, I keep getting the following message:

You must change the reputation of 25 users before you can influence the reputation of the username xxxxx again.
Is there anything I can do to remedy this issue? As far as I know, I did not have this issue before yesterday.

@hex Sorry to single you out. I do not know of many moderators on here, but your name is one I recognize. Is this something you could help me with?

If you are not who I should ask about the issue, if you could kindly point me to who I can talk to, I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Whenever I try, I keep getting the following message:

You must change the reputation of 25 users before you can influence the reputation of the username xxxxx again.
Is there anything I can do to remedy this issue? As far as I know, I did not have this issue before yesterday.

@hex Sorry to single you out. I do not know of many moderators on here, but your name is one I recognize. Is this something you could help me with?

If you are not who I should ask about the issue, if you could kindly point me to who I can talk to, I'd appreciate it. Thank you.
That's the standard message since the update. You literally have to spread your Rep around to 25 different people before you can go back to Rep the same person.