Suge Knight had Tupac's shirt digitally imposed to the color red in order to rep MOB Piru

Lordgodking Nyc

I'm with the $hits
Daps
Reppin
NYC
7nxpjk_large.png

MARION "SUGE" KNIGHT, CEO, Death Row Records: I feel like this: I feel that the last word is always God, but Pac saved my life. He's my... Pac saved my life. I got shot in the head -- got grazed some other places -- but I still got the bullet in my

head. It's still here.... Before, I was tryin' to get him to the hospital -- didn't make me realize that I was shot. Because usually, when you get shot in the head, the first thing the person do is panic. You know, BAM! I'm shot in the head! I'm about to die! And once you do that, you can't drive nowhere. My whole thing was Pac -- he was shot. I'm like, "You're shot! Let me get you to the hospital." I'm driving, telling him I'm gonna get him to the hospital, kicked back, Pac looked at me and said, "You know what? You need a doctor more than me. You the one shot in your head." And we laughed the whole time finding our way to the hospital. That's the conversation we had. It wasn't... Pac was a man the whole time. It wasn't that he was like, "OOOhhh, I'm shot!" He crackin' jokes. He's like, "Yeah, they shot me." But he said, "But you shot in your head. Look at your head. You see how much it's bleedin'? Look how much it's bleedin'." That was Pac. And I'm like, "Man, shut up, we'll get you to