Suge Knight Signs Life Rights Over to Ray J

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Make the most ignorant, crass song ever brehs, lol

Rayweather will always be a legend and I'm not even trolling, just off his player shyt alone, bro smashed half of young hot hollywood when he was out there whylin. fukk bytches in the butt behind Pizza Hut brehs

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Ray J is good peoples to Suge so this is nothing

If i was diddy i would throw ray j a package that promised to turn around his floppy career and make him a star on bad boy in exchange for those rights, then release a documentary of the true story on the east vs west beef, and expose suge as a wig and leather miniskirt wearing fakkit who was doing sexual favors for the bloods to keep death row financed. Create a scene in documentary where Suge begs Biggie to let him suck his dikk only to get pistol whipped by big poppa. Make Suge suffer as he sees his legacy being formed as rap’s most notorious and most successful undercover homo ceo.
:dahell:

wingzboy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Make the most ignorant, crass song ever brehs, lol

Rayweather will always be a legend and I'm not even trolling, just off his player shyt alone, bro smashed half of young hot hollywood when he was out there whylin. fukk bytches in the butt behind Pizza Hut brehs

was the nikka pimping like that? Knew about the infamous kim bu that’s about it.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Raycon the Chef, cookin up marvelous shyt