Summer Madness Trailer 1: DAYLYT

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Daylyt is decent

But I will be disappointed if daylyt there at sm3 but o red , lotta zay, b magic , jc and even Tay Rock deserves to be up there before daylyt

now if they up there and daylyt is too then it's cool I guess

Buts is a bit unfair for daylyt to bypass the same process others had to go through and get on sm3 solely based on him trolling

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but why be mad at Daylyt? Im more mad Cortez, K shine, Serius Jones, Arsonal, even though at his best hes one of my favorties but Yung Ill is on the card

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Only in day's world is he jumping over gates and climbing over small fences. :dry:

fukking moron. :dry:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Of course he got a lot of dislikes, hes a troll. Day tried to get to the big stage "the right way" and nigggas ignored so I got no problem with his trolling. I also think he beat Lotta Zay. Hes got 3 of the 4 top battles this year and he won 3 of them imo and lost none clearly. Why should nigggaz like K shine be up there and not him?
yep. All new nikkas on this card would be great. the old faces are NOT cuttin it for a full card these days. Time to start paying nikkas who will give u classics.

Last edited:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I
Yeah but why be mad at Daylyt? Im more mad Cortez, K shine, Serius Jones, Arsonal, even though at his best hes one of my favorties but Yung Ill is on the card
I'm not mad at day IMO he dope

I just don't like the idea of him getting on while other like lotta zay jc and b magic who doing it the right way get overlooked

But i see the other side like its time to get it to the point where them old diva ninjas ain't on these cards no more and I guess throwing the youngins in the fire is the way to do it

My problem with day is it feels like he getting rewarded more for his antics then for being a good battle rapper