Summerslam Plans

Mr.Moon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hamburg
3way > Lesnar, Reigns and Lashley. Lashley gets the title and the Special enforcer / Referee will be Hogan, who raise the hands of the first black Universal Champion.
2ugct1t.jpg

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
3 way match roman pins bobby gets beat up braun cashes in and wins setting up a feud with brawn and roman until brock comes back too claim his belt at wrestlemania from braun

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
There's no reason why he should have lost at WrestleMania. Now the WWE's set up another main event that everyone is going to shyt on.

I don't even want to think about the possibility of Lesnar winning again. :scust:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brock vs Roman 1 on 1 again is not the way to go

If Roman beats Bobby, Bobby at least has the leverage to say he just beat Roman at the PPV and now they’re even

I can’t picture Bob even facing anybody else at SS cuz Balor will be occupied with Corbin, Rollins will be occupied with Drew and Ziggler will most likely be involved with someone else

I honestly predict Brock winning at SS then Braun cashing in on the Raw after SS to be honest in a swerve.. like Reigns and Lashley brawling with Lesnar then Braun pickin up the scraps cuz they know Brock’s goin on vacation again