Sunday is the Lord's Day so we Pray to the Shield: 2022-2023 Official NFL Season Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I still have Gronk and my GOAT TE, but I don't think I'd have any problem with someone having Kelce as #2, and if you really value longevity more than peak/prime (when healthy), if you want to put him #1, I wouldn't dismiss that immediately.:yeshrug:.

Still don't understand how he's open that often though........
They do a lot of improvising. So if Kelce sees a hole in the defense he’ll break off his route and hit the hole and Mahomes usually sees it with him.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I still have Gronk and my GOAT TE, but I don't think I'd have any problem with someone having Kelce as #2, and if you really value longevity more than peak/prime (when healthy), if you want to put him #1, I wouldn't dismiss that immediately.:yeshrug:.

Still don't understand how he's open that often though........
Kelce is alot faster than he appears on tv( edit: well he doesn't have like super choppy fast legs, he covers ground fast tho) and he has an great feel for soft spots in zones. Combine that with a QB with an insane improv talent.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
@AlbertPullhoez

Jefferson basically calling KOC a moron which is exactly what I’ve been calling him throughout the season

Speaking Monday to local reporters, Jefferson said the loss was "embarrassing" and "a disaster all around." He then made clear that coach Kevin O'Connell and his staff should have adjusted the passing game to counteract the Cowboys' fierce pass rush.

“It's tough with Kirk getting sacked before you're even getting out of the break," Jefferson said. "It's definitely being in a tough situation, but we've just got to move toward more quick game, getting the ball out quicker, putting the ball in space and letting people work, just things we need to adjust on just throughout the game. If things are not working out the way we planned, then we need to find a way to adjust and go toward something that will work better for us. We just can't continue to keep doing the same thing throughout the game even though it's not working

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
@AlbertPullhoez

Jefferson basically calling KOC a moron which is exactly what I’ve been calling him throughout the season

Speaking Monday to local reporters, Jefferson said the loss was "embarrassing" and "a disaster all around." He then made clear that coach Kevin O'Connell and his staff should have adjusted the passing game to counteract the Cowboys' fierce pass rush.

“It's tough with Kirk getting sacked before you're even getting out of the break," Jefferson said. "It's definitely being in a tough situation, but we've just got to move toward more quick game, getting the ball out quicker, putting the ball in space and letting people work, just things we need to adjust on just throughout the game. If things are not working out the way we planned, then we need to find a way to adjust and go toward something that will work better for us. We just can't continue to keep doing the same thing throughout the game even though it's not working
Not one lie was told. KOC been playing with fire all year and the shyt blew up in his face Sunday

We can't adjust for shyt

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why hasnt the packers and eagles game flexed to 1pm and put the bengals/titans in SNF. Also they gotta look at flexing MNF games