Sunday is the Lord's Day so we Pray to the Shield: 2022-2023 Official NFL Season Thread

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Tony Romo “OMG would you just look a Josh Allen !!! Mr. January Mr. Champion though he’s never won anything or made it to February is going to give the lovely BillsMafia a Super Bowl and make us forget about them losing 4 straight.” “I think they would’ve won those 4 with Josh Allen!”

@DrexlersFade Lmbo it has everything to do with the past well at least for Buffalo

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Evolution of Patrick Mahomes Into a Football Man in Full

In five seasons as a starter, his lowest season-long completion percentage is 65.9 percent; his fewest TDs thrown is 26; his career high in interceptions is 13; his career high in sacks is 28; his career low in rushing yards is 218. Without even mentioning Mahomes’s best statistical category—he has thrown over 4,000 yards in all five of his years as a starter—we can put those numbers together as a sort of Frankenstein’s monster of the worst parts of Mahomes’s career: 65.9 percent completion percentage, 218 rushing yards, 26 TDs, 13 interceptions, 28 sacks. Here is a list of every quarterback in NFL history who had even one season that matched or bested the combined worst performances of Mahomes’s career:

• Lamar Jackson (2019)
  • Josh Allen (2020)
  • Kyler Murray (2020)
gKhrfFY.mp4

There’s more in there don’t worry

Last edited:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Tony Romo “OMG would you just look a Josh Allen !!! Mr. January Mr. Champion though he’s never won anything or made it to February is going to give the lovely BillsMafia a Super Bowl and make us forget about them losing 4 straight.” “I think they would’ve won those 4 with Josh Allen!”

@DrexlersFade Lmbo it has everything to do with the past well at least for Buffalo
Like told that bozo who a Miami fan who became a 49ers fan before they first super in 81 bruh I was in the second grade I have no memory of that shyt I'm sure it hurts others but not me.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@DrexlersFade

Avi bet that the Bills don't make the Super Bowl. I mean, you're incredibly confident that they beat the Bills and think they'll beat the Chiefs.

Let me make you my second son alongside my first born in @Derek Lee .
Naw a avi bet for this game since we gonna get curbstomped @Caliprince bruh really Bucci.

We might not cause I respect other squads but I know one thing ya'll fukking done

You want Josh Allen don't you
Josh-Allen-Hurdle.gif

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Started civil enough but quickly got into thrashing our fans, and city. Going as far as to say the Bills used a tragedy to call off the previous game because "they wanted no part of us." Also mentioned us saying Skylar Thompson is a great QB, which I dont recall in the least.

Cincy fans are fukking weirdos told ya'll that shyt was fake