Sunny fukkery continues! She already sold that puss on Skype! Now she selling her HOF ring!

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

well all you "black" folks need to realize tammy is a racist c*nt, i was listening to one of her shoots and they were talking about her and chris candidos time in puerto rico and she said she and him were walking by the projects and "all those little monkeys were staring out their windows at us"

These athletes are gonna learn about messing with these racist carnies :mjpls:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
WWE Hall of Famer Tammy "Sunny" Sytch revealed on Facebook that she was anonymously sent a provocative photo of a "very popular WWE Diva" posing topless. This led Sytch to ask the victim about it since she's her friend.

The female wrestling star, who Sytch would not name, confirmed the photo as her. She told Sytch it's a private photo that a hacker accessed from her iCloud account.

Sytch wrote Saturday in a status update:

"Very upset right now. I just got a text message from a random number (area code is PA) and they sent me a picture of a very popular WWE diva topless in a very provocative pose. I know for a fact that she has never done any nude photo shoots. This was a private photo. I texted her and she said her iCloud was hacked. This is so f--ked up that someone would do this to her. She is an amazing person and someone I'm proud to call my friend. Whoever did this.... You are such a f--ktard. People deserve their privacy. Just because we are celebrities does not give any of you the right to invade our personal lives!!!!"
TL;DR - "Pay attention to me!" :pachaha:

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
From her facebook today.

Tamara Sytch
6 hrs ·
Annnndddd I'm single again. Turns out my 'boyfriend' was a pathological liar and wasn't the man he said he was. Thanks to the help of Andrea Michelle, I searched out the truth and found all these lies. he lied about everything.. from where he lived, the cars he owned, the money he had, the job he held, the people he knew, everything. yesterday I called him out on his wall about a blatant lie he posted that his 'friends' were believing. his friends saw it, called him a liar, and he blocked me. So thankful I found out about his bullshyt now before I wasted too much time on him. What he succeeded in was to fukk up my trust issues even more. So, I call upon my friends and fans to message, post and call him out on his wall and let him know what a lying deceiving a$$hole he is. Thanks for the help!!

Tamara Sytch
3 hrs ·
So this loser decided to unblock me and read my post about him. He's threatening me now because he's accusing me of threatening him. All I wrote was about how much of a pathological liar and loser he was. I didn't even say anything to him directly nor did I tag him. That's not threatening. He seriously needs to get a life. He's a little crybaby saying he's going to the police. With what?? That I simply called him out in his bullshyt??

Tamara Sytch
2 hrs ·
Wow. Now that little loser called the rehab here and spoke to the admin director trying to say I'm threatening him!!!! What a fukking baby!! And a liar!!!!

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
From her facebook today.

Tamara Sytch
6 hrs ·
Annnndddd I'm single again. Turns out my 'boyfriend' was a pathological liar and wasn't the man he said he was. Thanks to the help of Andrea Michelle, I searched out the truth and found all these lies. he lied about everything.. from where he lived, the cars he owned, the money he had, the job he held, the people he knew, everything. yesterday I called him out on his wall about a blatant lie he posted that his 'friends' were believing. his friends saw it, called him a liar, and he blocked me. So thankful I found out about his bullshyt now before I wasted too much time on him. What he succeeded in was to fukk up my trust issues even more. So, I call upon my friends and fans to message, post and call him out on his wall and let him know what a lying deceiving a$$hole he is. Thanks for the help!!

Tamara Sytch
3 hrs ·
So this loser decided to unblock me and read my post about him. He's threatening me now because he's accusing me of threatening him. All I wrote was about how much of a pathological liar and loser he was. I didn't even say anything to him directly nor did I tag him. That's not threatening. He seriously needs to get a life. He's a little crybaby saying he's going to the police. With what?? That I simply called him out in his bullshyt??

Tamara Sytch
2 hrs ·
Wow. Now that little loser called the rehab here and spoke to the admin director trying to say I'm threatening him!!!! What a fukking baby!! And a liar!!!!
Get finessed while in rehab brehs

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
From her facebook today.

Tamara Sytch
6 hrs ·

Tamara Sytch
3 hrs ·

Tamara Sytch
2 hrs ·
What a chaotic thot

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
From her facebook today.

Tamara Sytch
6 hrs ·

Tamara Sytch
3 hrs ·

Tamara Sytch
2 hrs ·
:mjlol:

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
She's doing skype again and now shows nude pics on onlyfans.com
Tamara Sytch

a>

script>