Super Mario Odyssey

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

"Trans: The stage of this adventure is "the earth". There are still many countries that have not been released. Please look forward to it!"

Yo with that many kingdoms Daisy has to make a comeback. Maybe Rosalina and some new princesses too.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Always said i was gonna wait to get a switch til Mario comes out. This shyt looks flames. I think im gonna do a mario series replay to get hyped. Just don't know if i want to go all the way back to mario 64 or start with sunshine.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Always said i was gonna wait to get a switch til Mario comes out. This shyt looks flames. I think im gonna do a mario series replay to get hyped. Just don't know if i want to go all the way back to mario 64 or start with sunshine.
Better off getting one sooner than later. They're not gonna become easier to find when Mario comes out

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I dunno why tf Mario Rabbids Kingdom Battle is the same price as Odyssey though.
They're both full price retail games :manny:
I already have them both pre-ordered anyway
Clicking on the Amazon page for Mario + Rabbids confirms local co-op though. Was always rumored but they didn't say anything about it during E3. That's dope.