Super 'No Homo' but we need to start capitalizing on dikk :dame:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Also you can't count sex tourism..An old white women flying from Croatia to Kenya for black dikk is only there because if it was in Croatia she would have to compete with young white women for the few black men available and she is not going to win that bottle. Now maybe if you move to like Croatia or Indonesia in a town with zero black men and let's say 1 percent of the population have an unsatisfied black men fetish..maybe then you can capitalize of your dikk lol.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
He was running some scam's along with his "hustle" and broke up with his main chick and then got caught up with one of the chicks he was pimpin, but he use to try to play it smooth like they met some other way. Eventually he couldn't control her anymore (she was younger and super bad) they broke up after he bought her a house and corvette and then some...long story short things got crazy violent the police started getting involved and he had to disappear for awhile and he keep messing with the chicks that he was pimpin out last time I saw him he was super :flabbynsick:
:merchant:

Oh.
Man, that's really fukked up.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
My roommate in the Navy had a broad buying him a macbook,Jordan's,meals,clothes...he once hit her up told her to bring him some food at like 2am..she brought it over,he told her it was nasty...he smashed and told her he wanted to sleep and told her to bounce :mjgrin:

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
Ive only seen 2 scenarios...

you either guy be a super inshape cut the fukk up looking like a damn greek god to get paid oh yeah and handsome & charismatic

or

you join one of those Mandingo groups where they host parties for women to come fukk black men(I seen a group in dallas that was getting paid to fly out to europe for 2 weeks & host american mandingo parties for swinger couples to attend)

Pick your poison bruh