Super Tuesday Primary: Biden wins 9 of 14 states; leads delegate count 637 to 559

Who Comes Out With The Most Pledged Delegates After Super Tuesday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Warren :scust: Has a politician ever flopped this badly? Her career is over. She may lose her senate seat if some random Kennedy pops up. The rumors about her not being as beloved in Mass is on full display tonight. Despite it being blue the state is filled with white Irish/Italian catholic cacs
Mass is actually a very moderate state, hence why joe biden is leading

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
The general feeling among many folks is that they like Sanders but don't feel he can win the general election. I'm trying to tell you all how the average voter thinks and feels. They don't get hung up on terms like 'populist'. They don't care about that crap.
Breh if CNN and MSNBC covered him like even close to as fair as Fox News does he would be running away with this.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Gotta wonder what "southern values" he's talking about. The truth is that most older black voters, particularly in the south vote establishment on autopilot.
They dont know the issues.
They're easily duped.
And they're deeply closed minded.
Baby boomers (both black and white) are fukking this country's future. And the youth are so disengaged that they cannot bother get off their lazy asses and vote. In 10 or 20 years they'll realize the 2020 election (and politics in general) were a matter of life and death. We had the option to vote in a progressive two times and blew it.
It isn't just another 4 years of Trump that's at stake here. Its our environmental crisis. Its the climate crisis. Its the rise of right wing populism. Its the rise of wealth inequality.

What many people fail to realize is that Bernie is the compromise. He is the middle ground. Another 4 years of Trump or a centrist maintaining the status quo will inevitably have grave consequences on ALL the aforementioned issues.
Youth voters had no excuse not to show up. Even if you weren't motivated for Bernie, you had Elizabeth Warren right there. But I guess you have to pay attention to know these things

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
She hates politics with a passion
being that she doesnt appear to be a fake person at baseline who has a superiority complex, this doesnt surprise me

@wire28 they coming at your governors dome
i salute him for standing firm but he's in the wolves den right now. terry aint tryna hear no shyt about progressive biz at all and van jones lame ass trying to play peacekeeper

if this trend continues i pray that the progressives 1) start running young people 2) stop being stupid and divisive

thats the only way they are going to start actually winning these things