SUPERMAN by James Gunn (Coming 2025)

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
The man of steel suit with cavil's physique was dope... this new guy is :ld: Meh....yes yes i know he's a new superman and he can be lean and strong and not bulky... :comeon: i need a trailer...
Corenswet bulked up to basically what Cavill was at in MoS

Sheesh, posting shyt like this is always awkward:francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Makes me think Gunn is doing what Marvel used to do in their successful days. They would take no name actors and make them stars. Which is smart.
when was this ? This never happened.. ever.. their is no era this happened in for Marvel, you literally just log into this website and make up shyt :dwillhuh: the entire allure of Marvel was it was super stars playing heroes :dwillhuh: Chris Helmsworth was probably the least known Avenger out of the original cast :heh:

Iron man 1-2 - RDJ / Sam Jackson / Terrance Howard (then later don) / Scarlett Johansson
Captain America 1 - Chris Evans / Hugo Weaving / Tommy Lee Jones
Thor - Natalie Portman / Katt Dennings / Anthony Hopkins / Idris Elba
Guardians of Galaxy - Chris Pratt / Bautista / Zoe Saldana / Vin Diesel / Bradley Cooper

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
when was this ? This never happened.. ever.. their is no era this happened in for Marvel, you literally just log into this website and make up shyt :dwillhuh: the entire allure of Marvel was it was super stars playing heroes :dwillhuh: Chris Helmsworth was probably the least known Avenger out of the original cast :heh:

Iron man 1-2 - RDJ / Sam Jackson / Terrance Howard (then later don) / Scarlett Johansson
Captain America 1 - Chris Evans / Hugo Weaving / Tommy Lee Jones
Thor - Natalie Portman / Katt Dennings / Anthony Hopkins / Idris Elba
Guardians of Galaxy - Chris Pratt / Bautista / Zoe Saldana / Vin Diesel / Bradley Cooper
I think you and a lot of other people have a different understanding of what a superstar is. Vin Diesel and Bradley Cooper might be the only super stars you listed there. Idris, Scarlett, and Portman maybe close. Maybe. Hopkins is a legend. Definitely not a superstar when he was Odin. Same goes for Tommy Lee Jones and Samuel L. Jackson.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I think you and a lot of other people have a different understanding of what a superstar is. Vin Diesel and Bradley Cooper might be the only super stars you listed there. Idris, Scarlett, and Portman maybe close. Maybe. Hopkins is a legend. Definitely not a superstar when he was Odin. Same goes for Tommy Lee Jones and Samuel L. Jackson.
So basically 90% of the people I just listed? Who did Marvel make a star out of that list that wasnt already on a top hit show or movie by the time of their casting ?

chris pratt and chris evans were super stars by this time period, knock it off. Chris Pratt and Chris Evans were more popular than Idris at the time of their casting.

so who did Marvel make a star from the list I just posted ? Reread what he typed and reread what I responded with.

I think your memory is a little shaky :ld:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: Cavill is the best super man of all time

Based on what?

When was he even good?

MOS was eh, he was terrible in BVS, Justice League he had a good action sequence without saying any lines. He looked the part but never played the part.

His Superman is forgettable unless you're a Snyder stan. Snyder didn't understand the character at all.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
VFX shyt that will be fixed. Apparently almost all that is handled in post production
15edbe210c96a5bfbf6f45c17e3b3dbe.jpg
I hope so because it just looks out of place. I personally think he will make a great Superman and I believe in Gunns direction.