SuperSize Me director volunteers to be the next contestant

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
Woman: Morgan Spurlock assaulted me :damn:

The General Public: We know :beli: he already told us. You’re late.

I think that’s what he’s going for

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Morning Mix
Morgan Spurlock steps down from his production company after confessing sexual misdeeds in a blog post

By Travis M. Andrews December 14 at 11:14 PM
in 2004. The announcement came on Thursday, a day after he shared a confessional blog post admitting to his long history of sexual harassment.

“On behalf of Warrior Poets, we as partners have always supported our company and its endeavors. As of today, Morgan Spurlock will be stepping down effective immediately,” a spokeswoman for the company told The Washington Post in a statement on Thursday. No further explanation was offered.

Spurlock, who wrote that he “built a career on finding the truth,” shared the detailed account of his misconduct stretching back to his college days in a post that he tweeted on Wednesday night with the note, “I am Part of the Problem.”

The message came just months after he sold his documentary “Super Size Me 2: Holy Chicken!” to YouTube Red for $3.5 million, according to Deadline. Spurlock also has a forthcoming docu-series titled “Cultureshock” on A&E, set to premiere in 2018.