Mixtapes & EPs SUPPORT A COLI BREH FIRST TAPE| PatvFoo - FOOLISH (Discussion Thread)

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
I'm on a shytty wifi connection on vacation so I only picked one joint to check for now and it was 'let me be great'

I liked it, good work breh. I'll check the rest when I'm back home. Make sure the mods let this stay stickied for a bit.

PatvFoo

Superstar
Daps
Sell this album to me description wise and I'll bump it at work tomorrow

If you a fan of mumble rap, trap rap, shoot em up bang bang shyt.......This project is NOT for you.

Even tho the "sound" is very current...It makes lyricism sound "cool"..But its not boring tho, couldn't really compare it to no other project cuz it sounds like nobody else..

Alot of old sample based production on the current type wave would be the only way to put it. It has one of those "After the Club" type vibes to it, especially since im from Texas. But my "Flow" is NOT like your typical Texas artist so don't think you're getting the traditional "mane hold up, drank up on my cup" type sound. Once again, its VERY current.

If you on some laid back player type shyt, like to smoke that loud, & stay on game with these hoes & hoe ass n!ggas. Then you need to pop this hoe in & vibe. Because the vibe is like no other. Even got a couple club bangers on the 2nd half of the tape...

1-5 (Smooth, Chill, Player)
7-9 (Club,Singles)
11-13 (Real Rap & Situations)

That should sum it up mane.

PatvFoo

Superstar
Daps
Here go somebody review on here from it

ok i listened to the album

i gotta say, your production is influencing like motha! like its giving me ideas as to what to do for a future project. The samples mixed with some of today's sound is something that's giving me the itch to go with. High Henna Hoe has a sample i f*ck with and even though i'm not really into smoking songs, this one here bumps! "Let me Be great" is something i can feel you on with motivations to be someone in life, i always love these type of joints. Love the production on it as well, i can see this being a fan favorite at shows. Elegance is something i can hear Ross spit on, your high class desires on this is painted vivdly with your lyrics. The wendy's skit man, sh*t had me rolling, i love a skit when it's funny, if it ain't it waters down the album. thought i would skip "all my b*tches gay" but surprisingly this bumps as well. F*cc it up is one of those hard joints i f*ck with, gave me the nasty face when i heard it. I can see this being performed on stage with everyone going crazy. One of them gotta be one of the best joints on the album, that's some real ishon there. You also have a singer in the background which adds to the lyrics. The fake homies concept is something i feel cuz i go through that at times.

Overall the project i give it 7.5 out of 10. I see star quality in you cuz you have the type of swag in your voice that the ladies would fall in love with right off the rip, if you would put in more content in the music, then you'll be a monster in the game! Your lyricism is there, you seem to use it whenever you want to (kind of like randy moss, he plays when he wants to). The production was something that just had me, like how can i make real hip hop sound great in modern times, this right here has a blueprint. Others here at the coli might hate on it or whatnot but i'm just one out of thousands here but i do know and have experience in the industry than most and know how shows work, so my opinion might hold some weight in however you wanna take it. Put some money on this project and promote it as much as possible, that's the only way to get it to the masses.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

OUT NOW!!!

PatvFoo - FOOLISH (Tracklisting)

1.Another One (Prod. by Marsian Beatz)

2.Let me Be Great (Prod. By xGodLifex)

3.High ft Yung Pooda x Deezy Caine (Prod. by DJ Swift)

4.Splendid (Prod. by PatvFoo & YSM)

5.Elegance (Prod. by IGNORVNCE)

6.go to fuccin Wendy's Interlude

7.All my bytches Gay (Prod. by MiiiKXY)

8.Fucc it Up ft Deezy Caine (Prod. by Marsian Beatz)

9.Allegedly ft Yung Pooda (Prod. by Saavane)

10.Nothin Interlude

11.Free ft TEE (Prod. By YSM)

12.One of Them (Prod. by CMB)

13.Remember the Rain (Prod.by DJ Swift)

OUT TODAY!!
http://spnr.la/arTxuuw9

IG: @patvfoo
Twitter: @patvfoo

its trash to me but i guess its cool for today's generation. As long as u hustling and doing your thing is all that matters! :salute: