"Surviving R. Kelly Part II: The Reckoning" Premieres Thursday 9pm EST (1/2/20)

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Yes he did.

he could actually claim insanity. Dude fukked random groupies on the road, bytches in the industry, Chicks who came to him or brought to him trying to get put on. Random high schoolers, Random chicks that he would meet, Like I said I legit don't know how he had the time.

I know the white girls he smashed were trailer trash white girls. The only real difference between white people and Black people is that white people don't broadcast their L's. When checks get sent out they'll be in line, but going on wack ass documentaries for clout not money usually white people don't do that.
I’m sure the black women were quiet too while the money was coming in. It’s pretty evident that r kelly is broke and can no longer fund those that he has victimized or their family which is why they are all coming out. You see one of his girlfriends dipped. He serves no purpose to these women and their shytty parents if he has no money. I wouldn’t be surprised if the parents of the girl from the original video do an interview for the right money.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Im still tripping about the hairbraider getting paid $100, but only having $20 after expenses

By doing his hair, that got her name/brand poppin in the streets which grew her clientele exponentially so, Aside from him being a cheap ass nikka and wacking off on her face, it worked out in her favor :mjcry:

Last edited:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I’m sure the black women were quiet too while the money was coming in. It’s pretty evident that r kelly is broke and can no longer fund those that he has victimized or their family which is why they are all coming out. You see one of his girlfriends dipped. He serves no purpose to these women and their shytty parents if he has no money. I wouldn’t be surprised if the parents of the girl from the original video do an interview for the right money.

The love of money is the root of all evil

King Poetic

Disciple Of God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere by the Lakes
R. Kelly should have been in jail

but at the same time, I have no pity for any of these females who met him after 2008, cause u knew by that trial what kind of crazy dude he was

and u even got those two 40 year old chicks saying they was victims knowing damn well they could have easily walk away

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin

EOMZLLqXkAAv0IZ

:unimpressed:Ain't no victims

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Man I'm on season 3
:scust:

This nikka was shytting and pissing on teens and making them eat his shyt and their own shyt as punishment!

fakkit ass nigg was raping boys and girls.

literally 100% of the "Free R. Kelly" crowd that was always outside the courtroom was women! :scust:

Saying that the victims were lying!

R. Kelly had a grown woman that contacted the girls and got them on flights to see him and gave them money!