Suspiciously can't stop dreaming about somebody, help

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
so basically I recently just ended a friendship with someone who I liked n stuff, all in all we had one of those extremely sexual tension friendships but I never really went all the way so as expected she moved on :yeshrug:but I didn't really mind it cause it's whatever, till she wouldn't stop talking about all this weird shyt about some nikka (he probably had a kid and probably burned someone in the past) so I just told her she has an awful taste in men and he's probably going to impregnate her
She got mad and we stopped talking

Almost been a month, I'm doing pretty straight but I'm starting to notice she's popping up in my dreams consistently no matter what the fukk the scenario is, I could be riding the back of some camels in Minnesota next to migos and Harley dean and then I'm like in a room with her. So far I've counted 5 dreams of her total this month but I don't really understand because who dreams about one thing that often

Any brehs got any kind of knowledge or links or books n stuff to share about dreams and what not cause to me I clearly have some issue residing in my mind and this shyt is tiring and I just wanna sleep :francis:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Call her up and clear the air one way or another. Just lay it all out there, then you'll have a clear conscience and the dreams will probably stop.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Call her up and clear the air one way or another. Just lay it all out there, then you'll have a clear conscience and the dreams will probably stop.
Yeah I think I'll probably wait like another week or two and do that, I did it before but way too damn early like only a week after, I'm probably just tripping over the suddenness over the shyt

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
She's always on your conscience. You need to talk to her. You might have some sort of pent up sexual tension towards her that caused you to say something that a$$hole-ish.

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Learn to lucid dream OP :ahh:

In all seriousness, something similar to me happened, it was a purely platonic friendship but I was an a$$hole and understandly she stopped talking. Took awhile for me to get over it but I just kept thinking back about the convos we had and all that good stuff..moved on after a few weeks :manny:

Give it time your dreams'll change sooner or later

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
She's always on your conscience. You need to talk to her. You might have some sort of pent up sexual tension towards her that caused you to say something that a$$hole-ish.
Probably, ironically I think about sex with her now that this happened more than when things were going smoothly, I just don't really know when to say anything

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Probably, ironically I think about sex with her now that this happened more than when things were going smoothly, I just don't really know when to say anything
You never know who may "The One". Keep that in mind if you believe in that type of thing...