Sway In The Morning Jam Session (ft. Robert Glasper, Lupe Fiasco, Rapsody and More)

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
yall Kendrick plants are weird

anyway for whatever its worth Lupe worked with Robert Glasper before Kendrick even blew up, so hes probably good friends with the guy.

this track came out in early 2012

Man Shut the fukk up and enjoy the music, you can't tell me shyt about Robert Glasper been fukking with him when he was mixing Dilla tracks with his jazz over 10 years ago

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps
Lupe jamming with Robert Glasper and Rapsody, TPAB alumni :sas2:

If only u new, u wouldn't sound this stupid:gucci:..lupe & Robert Glasper are actually friends. they go way back before k dot got on the map or let alone work on tpab...this is one of their jam session they did w/ kanye n mos def..

ok.... and is there a point of you pointing this out?:aicmon:
nah it's just your typical delusional k dot stans responses:mjgrin:

Last edited:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
If only u new, u wouldn't sound this stupid:gucci:..lupe & Robert Glasper are actually friends. they go way before k dot got on the map or let alone work on tpab...this is one of their jam session they did w/ kanye n mos def..

nah it's just your typical delusional k dot stans responses:mjgrin:

Again shut the fukk up, you can't tell me shyt about Robert Glasper been fukking with him since his album Mood and him doing work on Q tip albums.

When Robert Glasper and Jose James Black Magic album picked up where Dilla left off after he passed

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps
where's part 2? really wanted to hear Anthony Hamilton to hum on those key notes.anyways this shyt dope n dope lineup too. Robert Glasper really a musical genius..

melanin magic :wow:

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps
Again shut the fukk up, you can't tell me shyt about Robert Glasper been fukking with him since his album Mood and him doing work on Q tip albums.

When Robert Glasper and Jose James Black Magic album picked up where Dilla left off after he passed

how the fukk u turn this jam session into bout k dot...shut yo dikk riding goofie as up :hhh:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
how the fukk u turn this jam session into bout k dot...shut yo dikk riding goofie as up :hhh:

You goofy ass bytch, that dikk suckin done something to your mind, I didn't mention his name once, but that's what hoes like your kind do.

I said TPAF Alumni, because I was listening to Rapsody freestyle and she shouted out the crew

You see you bytch if you was paying attention to the music you would of known that.

Now beat it cocksucka

Last edited: