Swift hook knock ya eyebrows off..Right Cross only takes one time: Garcia vs Thurman 147 unification

What happens??

• Total voters

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Sparring isn't good for your long term health though, only so many hits you can take, you want to minimize that shyt as much as you can.

of course, boxing in general (getting punched in the head part) ain't good for your health, but it is what it is. :mjlol:

Sparring is good, but you can't overdo it just like anything else in life. This is why a good mitt routine is so important because it can replicate sparring (to an extent)

nikkas gotta get creative in they training.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
of course, boxing in general (getting punched in the head part) ain't good for your health, but it is what it is. :mjlol:

Sparring is good, but you can't overdo it just like anything else in life. This is why a good mitt routine is so important because it can replicate sparring (to an extent)

nikkas gotta get creative in they training.
fighters are getting creative and they are limiting their exposure to getting hit in the head and taking unneccesary blows, which prolongs careers and keeps the money coming in longer.

Sparring is good, keeps you sharp, old timers would say it was the most effective training, but hey its a new age.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
One Time is a big dude...I don't even know how tf he makes 147...sooner or later the inactivity N cutting weight goin catch up to him

Staying active is damn of you do damn if you don't tho

Nobody but Crawford getting passes for easy stay busy fights

You wanna be active N have a stay busy boxing media goin get you N theyll be the same ones crying bout you not being active N shyt on you with the quickness if you look rusty :mjlol:

True

but I blame the boxers. nikkas should be fighting 3 times a year and go easy on the purse for some of these tune ups just so they can stay active an sharp, but nikkas will accuse me of pocket watching so you can't win. :snoop:

All this A side hoopla got nikkas feeling like they gotta flex extra hard when fighting the valet guy or the Wells Fargo security guard. :mjlol:

nikkas gotta make 800k to fight their kids math tutor on HBO and shyt. :gucci:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Well that and he started taking punches from hard punching heavies like rahman and Sam peter

Yup and nikkas forget that Toney was already a HOFer with a long ass career by that time too. Late 30's and 40 year olds ain't supposed to be getting cracked by cats naturally bigger than them.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I'ma be at a party next Saturday nightwhen the fight is going on, will this be streamed online because I'm thinking of bringing my laptop and streaming it if possible

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
This is gonna be a good fight next week.:blessed:

Real talk, it's a 50/50 fight. I have no idea who's going win. It's going to definitely be action packed though:obama:

:salute: Swift and Thurman for fighting, and the winner should be #1 Welterweight:salute:

Boxing in 2017:lawd: