#swiftset #lionsonly & The American Dream... Showtime Triple header 10/14

Who you got??

• Total voters

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Premier Boxing Champions in conjunction with Showtime #swiftset & #lionsonly bring to you a triple header in the junior middleweight division... 3 title fights in one night..on some Don king shyt

WBA Super Champ - Erislandy Lara
WBC Champ - Jermell Charlo
IBF Champ - Swift Jarrett Hurd

Thank you Al Haymon Thank you Eazy E :ohlawd:

The "main event"

Erislandy Lara - 24 (14 kos) - 2- 2
Erislandy-Lara-Canelo-bio.jpg

Vs

In the blue corner, representing for the #OhioPlayers....coming straight out of Cleveland, Glenville to be exact:demonic:, the 2x USA National Champion, 2012 US Olympian himself.....

Terrell Gausha - 20 (9 kos) - 0

Terrell%2BGausha%2BCesar%2BVila%2BKAYO%2BCOMBO%2BGIF.gif

The real main event

Jermell "Ironman" Charlo - 29 (14 kos) - 0
SparklingSillyBlowfish-size_restricted.gif

Vs

Coming straight out of the deepest depths of the ocean....where we sink Lions who have still haven't learned to swim just yet:birdman:....also bringing with him his best friends Jack & Sledge, The Phemon.....The Prodigy....The Undefeated...

Erickson "Hammer" Lubin - 18 (13 kos) - 0

RightLividAlpinegoat.gif

It's Hammertime:ufdup:

#HammerHeads

Co main

#swiftset very own...the future of the junior middleweight division...the undefeated IBF champion of the world

"Swift" Jarrett Hurd - 20 (14 kos) - 0
842fc167684e47ba8cc58ad36a409ef5.gif

Vs

Austin Trout - 30 (17 kos) - 3
01.jpg

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
little charlo vs lubin i have a feeling is going to be like big charlo and j rock...50/50 on paper but not as much in the ring

lara is knocking out gausha..lara has a stinky style but for cats that dont have the experience he will get you the fukk outta here...straight left hand or left uppercut

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
like i said...black swift is in for a fight with trout...if trout is the underdog im putting money on him..if black swift had a couple of soft touches before trout it would have helped him alot

20-0 jus won a belt...let him sit for 8 months :ahh:

PBC goin PBC :manny:

That's why these nikkas need to sign with promoters... Bob woulda had black swift a fight beginning of summer

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
little charlo vs lubin i have a feeling is going to be like big charlo and j rock...50/50 on paper but not as much in the ring

lara is knocking out gausha..lara has a stinky style but for cats that dont have the experience he will get you the fukk outta here...straight left hand or left uppercut

Lubin better than everyone named in this quote:banderas:

Lara could barely handle Vanes Martirosyan....Gausha gonna have to try & steal the fight off of activity and body work.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lubin better than everyone named in this quote:banderas:

Lara could barely handle Vanes Martirosyan....Gausha gonna have to try & steal the fight off of activity and body work.

vanes is some things but hes not inexperienced..shyt vanes almost beat andrade and knocked him down...gausha hasn't really beaten anyone and anyone impressively to make me think he can handle a lara

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
vanes is some things but hes not inexperienced..shyt vanes almost beat andrade and knocked him down...gausha hasn't really beaten anyone and anyone impressively to make me think he can handle a lara

He knocked him down...while he was off balance...but he clearly lost that fight:birdman:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He knocked him down...while he was off balance...but he clearly lost that fight:birdman:

off balance my ass :russ:...it was clean as hell..plus 2 of them scores were close..a split draw could have easily happened in that fight like it did for the first lara-vanes fight

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
off balance my ass :russ:...it was clean as hell..plus 2 of them scores were close..a split draw could have easily happened in that fight like it did for the first lara-vanes fight

The official call was a split decision for Andrade (20-0, 13 KO), who won on scores of 117-110, 114-113, and 112-115. BLH had it 115-112 for Andrade, and that seemed in my view about as close as it could have really been scored. The card that went to Martirosyan (33-1-1, 21 KO) was fairly absurd, and came from "no notable fights" judge Javier Alvarez of Texas.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ba...ade-results-demetrius-andrade-wins-vacant-wbo

Not to mention, Andrade outlanded him 219 punches to 97 punches (111 to 87 power, 108 to 10 jabs) & out threw him by 326 punches overall (769 punches to 443 punches).

Watching that fight, no way could Vanes have won it imo.:hubie:

The KD, & a judge who obviously didnt see the fight in 1080p, made the scores closer than the fight actually was :manny: