Reppin
NULL
DefinitePracticalIbizanhound-size_restricted.gif

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
*Laughs In Evil Black Man*

tenor.gif

I know women are supposedly emotional thinkers but how would they know it was black men posing as their white dates? Have they busted or exposed any of these brothers? Isn't it more likely that the cac got cold feet? Nah, couldn't be, you're special and white men aren't like that anymore. It could not happen. There is no way that they chatted up a racist cracker who got scared and thought their public date was a little too public. Had to be those dastardly weak links at it again.

*Get In Car And Laughs*
tenor.gif

Or not even that just a better option presented itself and he went with that. You know how women do sometimes with Men.

Usually the easiest answer is the correct one.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Saw a comment linked to that thread that black men in SK are posing as Koreans in order to stand up black women. Goofy bytches
:russ:

Lack of critical thinking here. In South Korea there's several female Service Members that don't want to date Korean Men Not to mention Koreans speak Korean not english so most Black Men in Korea would be talking to the American chicks like my buddy who met his wife in Osan.

The dudes who failed to catch could deal with the relatively few that want a visa to the states or the juicy girl prostitutes

Delude yourselves wenchettes.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I see more and more black women criticizing black women internet c00ns :ehh:

I'm not seeing that at all at best you see other Black women try to get Black women to chill on the thirst and vet the white guys they want as a tactic to actually landing one, but actually checking c00nery? Or even calling it what it is? Nah.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It’s because they won’t go away. As you can see a chick has to lie on bm because she can’t get cacs.

Bm stay in these women’s mouths and they won’t go away. These are real life people that are very irritating.
They never seem to get that this might be a turn off. What Man Black or not wants to date women so hyperfocused on Men she's "not attracted to"?